Skip navigation
Carlathecrazysoccermom
Currently Being Moderated

Unable to burn dvd slideshow

Nov 16, 2012 6:31 PM

Can someone PLEASE help me.  I made a slideshow in of soccer pictures in photoshop premier elements 9 and I can not burn it to a dvd.  everytime I try Photoshop locks up and closes.  Thank you in advance for your help.

carla

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Nov 16, 2012 7:39 PM   in reply to Carlathecrazysoccermom

I'll move this to the Premiere Elements forum for you.

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 16, 2012 9:25 PM   in reply to Carlathecrazysoccermom

Welcome to the forum.

Exactly how are you creating that SlideShow? Is it in the Organizer, and are you doing Send to Premiere Elements?

Good luck,

Hunt

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 17, 2012 7:29 AM   in reply to Carlathecrazysoccermom

From Organizer, can you Send to Premiere Elements? Does that launch Premiere Elements, with your SlideShow in the Timeline?

Once you have your SlideShow into Premiere Elements, you can choose Break Apart, to do editing of the SlideShow in Premiere Elements. You can also add Audio, Titles, Videos, etc.

In Premiere Elements, you can add Chapter Markers to the Timeline (do not add a Stop Marker at the end of the Timeline), and then in the Create Menus Tab, choose the Menu Set to use, if you want Menus and navigation. When you are done, it is a good idea to Preview, to see that everything is working, as it should.

When satisfied, then insert a blank DVD into your multi-drive (I recommend Verbatim, Taiyo-Yuden or Falcon Pro, and NOT brands like Memorex, TDK, Ritek, or any "store brand"), and choose Burn to Disk. You can also Burn to Folder, for later burning to disc, by utility programs, such as ImgBurn (free and great), or test more with a DVD software program, playing the resulting VIDEO_TS folder (with the necessary files, IFO, BUP and VOB inside). For more detail, and also some great tips on Premiere Elements, I recommend Steve Grisetti's Basic Training Series from Muvipix: http://muvipix.com/products.php?searchphrase=basic+training&btn.x=16&b tn.y=10

Have you done the above? At what point did the program crash, and did you get any error messages?

Good luck, and let us know where things are going wrong, please.

Hunt

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points