Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

AVCHD 1080p50 not showing up in Premiere Elements 11

Nov 17, 2012 3:32 AM

Tags: #preset #1080p50 #elements_11 #editing_mode

I have Premiere Elements 11, which, according to what I have read, supports editing 1080p50 (or 60 in NTSC). When I create a project it is not showing up in the list of available presets. See the available list below:

Listed presets.jpg

Checking the installation directories, I can see that the preset is actually installed on the computer. Screenshot below:

SequencePresets Folder.jpg

Comparing the two lists, all of the presets are available, except the 1080p 50. The preset has GUID 088bb726-9823-467e-b3b7-26f3703d4cf1, which is included in the Adobe Editing Modes.xml as EditingMode24, enabled on all platforms. I was going to attach both the preset and the editing modes xml to this question, but there doesn't seem to be a way to do that. They are both reasonably large files, so I am posting below only the definition of EditingMode24. I can post the contents of the preset as well, if required. I am on Windows 7 64bit.

<EditingMode24 Version="2">
<EditingMode.SupportedPlatforms Version="1">
<EditingMode.SupportedPlatformCount>1</EditingMode.SupportedPlatformCo unt>
<EditingMode.SupportedPlatform Version="1" Index="0">
<Second>true</Second>
<First>All</First>
</EditingMode.SupportedPlatform>
</EditingMode.SupportedPlatforms>
<EditingMode.IDs Version="1">
<EditingMode.IDCount>2</EditingMode.IDCount>
<EditingMode.ID Version="1" Index="0">
<Second>088bb726-9823-467e-b3b7-26f3703d4cf1</Second>
<First>All</First>
</EditingMode.ID>
</EditingMode.IDs>
<EditingMode.Names Version="1">
<EditingMode.NameCount>7</EditingMode.NameCount>
<EditingMode.Name Version="1" Index="0">
<Second>AVCHD 1080p Quadratpixel</Second>
<First>de_DE</First>
</EditingMode.Name>
<Second>AVCHD 1080p square pixel</Second>
<First>en_US</First>
</EditingMode.Name>
<Second>AVCHD 1080p píxeles cuadrados</Second>
<First>es_ES</First>
</EditingMode.Name>
<Second>AVCHD 1080p - Pixels carrés</Second>
<First>fr_FR</First>
</EditingMode.Name>
<Second>AVCHD 1080p pixel quadrati</Second>
<First>it_IT</First>
</EditingMode.Name>
<Second>AVCHD 1080p 正方形ピクセル</Second>
<First>ja_JP</First>
</EditingMode.Name>
<Second>AVCHD 1080p 정사각형 픽셀</Second>
<First>ko_KR</First>
</EditingMode.Name>
</EditingMode.Names>
<EditingMode.Players Version="1">
<EditingMode.PlayerCount>1</EditingMode.PlayerCount>
<EditingMode.Player Version="1" Index="0">
<Second>9728470B-5EE7-4e96-9921-630DEA0AF639</Second>
<First>All</First>
</EditingMode.Player>
</EditingMode.Players>
<EditingMode.Recorders Version="1">
<EditingMode.RecorderCount>2</EditingMode.RecorderCount>
<EditingMode.Recorder Version="1" Index="0">
<Second>7D3215DB-D698-4977-9602-7DC209B0D6B1</Second>
<First>Mac</First>
</EditingMode.Recorder>
<EditingMode.Recorder Version="1" Index="0">
<Second>AE351743-B529-451e-A2D4-9CCF1AD8D8B6</Second>
<First>Win</First>
</EditingMode.Recorder>
</EditingMode.Recorders>
<EditingMode.FrameRect1 Version="1">
<Width>1920</Width>
<Height>1080</Height>
</EditingMode.FrameRect1>
<EditingMode.FrameRect.Count>1</EditingMode.FrameRect.Count>
<EditingMode.FrameRate1 Version="1">
<Numerator>24000</Numerator>
<Denominator>1001</Denominator>
</EditingMode.FrameRate1>
<EditingMode.FrameRate2 Version="1">
<Numerator>30000</Numerator>
<Denominator>1001</Denominator>
</EditingMode.FrameRate2>
<EditingMode.FrameRate3 Version="1">
<Numerator>25</Numerator>
<Denominator>1</Denominator>
</EditingMode.FrameRate3>
<EditingMode.FrameRate.Count>3</EditingMode.FrameRate.Count>
<EditingMode.PAR1 Version="1">
<Numerator>1920</Numerator>
<Denominator>1920</Denominator>
</EditingMode.PAR1>
<EditingMode.PAR.Count>1</EditingMode.PAR.Count>
<EditingMode.FieldType1 Version="1">
<Value>0</Value>
</EditingMode.FieldType1>
<EditingMode.FieldType.Count>1</EditingMode.FieldType.Count>
</EditingMode24>

I have noticed that this editing mode does not have a frame rate of 50p, whereas some of the other EditingModes do. Is that what is causing the problem?

Any help with this is much appreciated.

Replies 1 2 Previous Next
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Nov 17, 2012 8:19 AM   in reply to RicInLondon

RicInLondon wrote:

I have Premiere Elements 11, which, according to what I have read, supports editing 1080p50 (or 60 in NTSC). When I create a project it is not showing up in the list of available presets. See the available list below:

Listed presets.jpg

Any help with this is much appreciated.

Ric,

I can't find that screen in version 11.  It looks more like versions 9 and 10.  p50 and p60 were not "offically" in version 10.  Can you tell me how to find that screen in version 11?

My experience in 10 was that any project setting that made the edit preview monitor run smoothly was fine.  The frame rate seemed to matter the most.  So with 1080p60 files, I used 720p60 for a preset.  Other settings worked, but that seemed to provide the smoothest editing experience.

In version 11, Adobe is saying that a new major feature is that you don't do the presets.  When you start a new project and drop in the first clip to the timeline it finds the preset for you.  And, p50/60 is "offically" supported.  So, depending on the inner core strength of you computer, p50/60 editiing should work with no fuss over presets.

My experience is that project presets don't effect final output.  The now automatic preset gets you through the project where you set all the ins and outs of your clips and whatever else you do to turn your clips into a movie.   When it is movie time, you create an output setting that tells the computer to re-read all your clips based on markers placed during editing and "trans-code" frame by frame to an optimized file for the viewing device you selected. 

So, stop worring about the presets.  Let the sofware pick one and get on with the edit.

Bill

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 17, 2012 11:24 AM   in reply to RicInLondon

I'd be inclined to reinstall, 1080p50 is supported.

1.png

Cheers,
    --
    Neale
    Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your children

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 17, 2012 3:07 PM   in reply to RicInLondon

RicInLondon wrote:

Hi Bill

It is definitely Premiere 11. I haven't ever installed or used Premiere 9 or 10. This is the first time I have inatalled or used Premiere. The way to get to that screen is from the New Project screen. You click Change Settings.

I found the screen!  New interface has me searching for things!

Now that I found the screen, I can confirm 50p shows as a choice on mine. 

I still think you may be doing something that is not necessary.  From the online manual:  (http://helpx.adobe.com/pdf/premiere-elements_reference.pdf)

"Dynamic sequence preset

When you add a movie clip to the Expert view timeline, Adobe Premiere Elements automatically changes your project settings in the background

to match the clip properties. They include dimension, fps, pixel aspect ratio, and field order."

Does that work for you?

Bill

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 17, 2012 3:26 PM   in reply to whsprague

I agree with Bill. Just add the video to your timeline and the program will automatically set up the project settings for you in version 11.

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 18, 2012 7:34 AM   in reply to RicInLondon

I cannot address the 1080i vs 1080p matter, but the Conforming is an operation related to the Audio. A CFA, and a PEK file are being generated for editing. With an MTS (actually any form of MPEG), there is also Indexing, but it happens very quickly. The Conforming takes place for all files, that contain Audio, and is normal. This article goes into more detail on that: http://forums.adobe.com/message/3892177#3892177

Good luck,

Hunt

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 18, 2012 11:58 AM   in reply to RicInLondon

Have you edited the file "AVCHD 1080p50.sqpreset"?

I ask because in the screenshot your file shows as 7Kb in size, whereas on my PC it is only 5Kb.

Cheers,
    --
    Neale

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 18, 2012 1:01 PM   in reply to RicInLondon

Mine is 5kb too.  The rest are 8.  Would you like me to email it to you?  Maybe yours has a error in it.

Bill

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 18, 2012 2:37 PM   in reply to whsprague

I have the Dutch version and mine is too 7kb.

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 21, 2012 4:45 AM   in reply to RicInLondon

Will it help if one of us sends the preset file from one of our machines where this is shown to the OP?

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 22, 2012 1:47 PM   in reply to RicInLondon

RicInLondon wrote:

Yes, that would be useful, as I said above, it would be great if someone would upload a copy of the preset and the Adobe Editing Modes.xml files to mediafire or similar site and post the links here, so that I can download them and compare them to the files on my system.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/74010941/Adobe%20Editing%20Modes.xml

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/74010941/Adobe%20Editing%20Modez.xml

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/74010941/AVCHD%201080p50.sqpreset

Note that there are two Editing Modes files.  One is 99 KB and was in my Settings folder.  The other is 24 KB and was in a Plug-Ins folder.   In order to get them to share the drop box folder, I changed the "Modes" to a "Modez".  You'll have to change them back. 

Good luck!

Bill

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 26, 2012 12:38 AM   in reply to RicInLondon

I have posted a response based on your finding (about the missing language definitions in the sequence preset file) in this thread. Let me know if this works for your case. Just an attempt to correct something I think should not have been a problem in the first place. A new preset "should" have been tested thoroughly. Seems like...

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 26, 2012 5:33 AM   in reply to VDOSurfer

As I had the same symptons as RisInLondon I installed the the preset VDOSurfer mentioned above and indeed the preset pops up. Didn't any further tests at the moment other than checking if the preset is visible and clickable.

So it seemed to me that it is indeed a language problem as I have the Dutch version, in the original preset Dutch isn't present.

Thanks a lot,

Greetings from Portugal,

AllieB

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 26, 2012 7:57 AM   in reply to AllieBPort

Great that it worked. Should not have been a bug in the first place. But then name one software that does not have a bug!!

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 28, 2012 10:47 AM   in reply to whsprague

I tried the testfile that VDOsurfer provided, (because I also couldnt find the 1080p/50 preset (altough it is in my settings folder) but the preset from VDOsurfer says that is is for 1080 interlaced and not 1080 progressive. Anyone else has this problem? I've added the screenshot. I know it is in Dutch, but it will speak for itself.1080p of 1080i.jpg

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 28, 2012 12:24 PM   in reply to Kadoendra

I hadn't seen this before. I have also a Dutch version of PRE11 and I could make the same screenshot. Indeed PRE says 1080i but does it really output in 1080i or will the output be 1080p.  BTW I changed the name from test to AVCHD but this changed nothing more than the name.

Greetings from Portugal

AllieB

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 29, 2012 10:44 PM   in reply to AllieBPort

I would love to see what VDOSurfer thinks of this. Maybe I am doing something wrong.

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 2, 2012 12:38 AM   in reply to Kadoendra

As I said, all I did was copy the AVCHD 1080i-Full HD sequence preset and modified the contents to suit the 1080p60 preset. The 1080i preset is, well, interlaced. So the strings have come off of that preset straightaway. The definition you see is only a string and I would not think it actually matters. I can change that, well, you can change that, in the preset file to say 1080p60/50 (depending on which part of the world you are). Check for this string and do a replace. Keep a backup while you are at it, and you should be good to go.

And I do not have files of those properties. So if someone can confirm that this preset is functional, that should do it. To check if it is functional, I think this is what you should look for:

1. Check if you can import the file of AVCHD 1080p50/60

2. Check if the playback is real time

3. Check if you see a red/yellow line over the file on the timeline (You should not)

4. Check what Edit -> Project Setting says and specifically look for the project dimensions mentioned. It should say 1080p-50 or 1080p-60

5. Go frame-by-frame on the timeline and see if you see the display frame-by-frame. That should alone tell you if the preset is functional.

6. Check with the other experts if I may have missed anything. I suspect the time-code could be another thing to check

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 11, 2012 7:01 PM   in reply to VDOSurfer

VDOSurfer

Great work. I just got involved in all this when a Premiere Elements 11 user from France reported this issue at the forum that I frequent.

I have referred him to your threads and am awaiting the outcome.

But, do you know "What is Adobe doing about acknowledging this in an Adobe Tech Note, including appropriate 1080p60 and 1080p50 preset files for download? I may have missed it, but I do not see such an Adobe Tech Note nor have I seen the presence of Adobe Staff in this thread to comment on the situation.

ATR

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 13, 2012 4:03 PM   in reply to VDOSurfer

VDOSurfer

Please excuse if the following has been brought up here or in the other thread that you referenced. I have been exploring and experimenting with this issue of the "Premiere Elements 11 Windows missing AVCHD 1080p50" that some users have run into and thought that I would post my findings here just in case.

A user in France reported the problem, same syndrome, PAL AVCHD 1080p50.sqpreset in the program files, but not showing up as a choice in Premiere Elements 11 new project dialog. Program installed with French as language. I received  a copy of the file to study. Except for it having more preset choices than I did, the Notepad document was identical to what I had in my Premiere Elements 11 Windows. Without resorting to your downloadable version, I was able to correct the problem by removing all the descriptions from the "bad" document, copying the same section with seemingly identical script from the "good" document, and then pasting the latter into the "bad" document. Correcting the occasional typing errors in the document, example 1 920 and  080, and removal of several descriptions/languages that I did not have in my copy had no impact on the issue.

Right now the project presets that you have posted appear to be the answer to this problem until Adobe gets around to addressing it. As for those who would like the displayed readouts associated with the preset to agreed with the preset properties, I have posted the following at the other forum that I frequent. The response was addressed to the user in France who was great in follow up.

Here is more information on what was your Premiere Elements 11 Windows missing PAL AVCHD 1080p50 project preset.

If you want VDOSurfer’s PAL AVCHD 1080p50.sqpreset file as the replacement for the file that came with your Premiere Elements 11 Windows

a. to be included and displayed in the Premiere Elements 11 Windows new project dialog listings of choice

and

b. to have the descriptions (new project dialog as well as the Edit Menu/Project Settings) agree with the PAL AVCHD 1080p50.sqpreset file,

then you need to edit further the Notepad document for VDOSurfer’s PAL AVCHD 1080p50.sqpreset file in the following two places in the Notepad document.

1. Where you see

<EditingModeGUID.Win>d10b5335-ce74-4031-bc7c-79e8b73582ee</EditingMode GUID.Win>

<EditingModeGUID.Mac>d10b5335-ce74-4031-bc7c-79e8b73582ee</EditingMode GUID.Mac>

CHANGE TO

<EditingModeGUID.Win>088bb726-9823-467e-b3b7-26f3703d4cf1</EditingMode GUID.Win>

<EditingModeGUID.Mac>088bb726-9823-467e-b3b7-26f3703d4cf1</EditingMode GUID.Mac>

2. Where you see

<VideoFieldType>1</VideoFieldType>

CHANGE TO

<VideoFieldType>0</VideoFieldType>

Also, if you have a PAL AVCHD 1080p50 file, add it to the project, and drag it to the Timeline, you will now find the project will automatically set the project preset and that project preset and description will be for PAL AVCHD 1080p50 settings.

Also be aware that VDOSurfer’s download descriptions in some cases maintain certain references to the word interlaced, presumably because he edited a Notepad document for an interlaced project preset to get his progressive 1080p50 offering. But, I have found that they do not make a difference in arriving at the above.  This aspect of his document can be edited further, replacing “interlaced” with “progressive” in each of the languages offered. But I do not see the purpose in the latter at this point.

There remains many unanswered questions in pin pointing the core of the issue of the missing AVCHD 1080p50 project preset run into by some users. Particularly frustrating is trying to find differences between the Notepad document for the situation that will not work with that which will. Often the documents look identical except for perhaps a 1 920 x  080 instead of a 1920 x 1080. But those typo errors do not answer the "whys" as far as I am concerned since correcting them does not correct the problem at hand.

Until Adobe gets around to clarifying and/or correcting the situation, the work of VDOSurfer, contributions of thers, and the few suggestions that I have made for seeing more  appropriate display of settings should keep things moving along. Focus export settings.

ATR

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 15, 2012 9:06 AM   in reply to A.T. Romano

In my opninion I did what you suggested. Had before VDOSurfers Qpreset file installed which pops up in the new setting in the program.

After the changes the qpreset pops in in the appropiate as shown here below:

Adobe Presets-1.JPG

When starting PRE11 the whole 1080p50, even VDOsurfers, is n't there anymore as shown in this file:

Projectsettings in PRE11.JPG

I apologize that the screenshot is in Dutch, my native language but I am sure you will see too the missing files.

In the meantime I thought I could something misread thus I checked once more. I cannot find any error as you see in the last two screenshots, which are parts of the complete qPreset but only the changed lines.

Extract from AVCHD 1080p_50.sqpreset-1.JPG

Extract from AVCHD 1080p_50.sqpreset-2.JPG

Perhaps you can look over this and signalize where I made an error.

The program I use is the Dutch version, bought in the Netherlands.

Thank you for reading this

Kind regards,

AllieB

Greetings from Portugal

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 15, 2012 11:25 AM   in reply to AllieBPort

AllieBPort

I have compared word for word what you show in your screenshots with what I have working in my Premiere Elements 11 Windows in the United States. I have been focusing on PAL AVCHD 1080p50 since I am helping a Premiere Elements 11 user from France at another forum that I frequent.

The only difference that I see between us is for the following which was not part of my suggestion

You have:

<VideoTimeDisplay>102<VideoTimeDisplay>

I have:

<VideoTimeDisplay>105<VideoTimeDisplay>

I would have to go back and check VDOSurfer's download to verify what he had in that location of the Notepad document.

The Notepad document data that are working for me in this are (copy/paste from the document itself):

<EditingModeGUID.Win>088bb726-9823-467e-b3b7-26f3703d4cf1</EditingMode GUID.Win>

<EditingModeGUID.Mac>088bb726-9823-467e-b3b7-26f3703d4cf1</EditingMode GUID.Mac>

and

</Names>

<VideoFieldType>0</VideoFieldType>

<AudioTimeDisplay>200</AudioTimeDisplay>

<VideoTimeDisplay>105</VideoTimeDisplay>

<AudioChannelType>1</AudioChannelType>

<AudioFrameRate>5292000</AudioFrameRate>

<VideoFrameSize>0,0,1920,1080</VideoFrameSize>

<VideoFrameRate>5080320000</VideoFrameRate>

And, just now I double checked the PAL 1080p50 in Premiere Elements 11 Windows, it is still there in project presets with the appropriate descriptions. I have also since created a PAL 1080p50 5.1 channel.sqpreset based on the PAL 1080p50.sqpreset and it also is functioning properly as well as having the appropriate displayed information for the preset.

I will be watching for further developments.

ATR

Add On Note: If the above information does not resolve the issue, perhaps we can find a way to get you a copy of VDOSurfer's PAL AVCHD 1080p.sqpreset that I have further edited and is working in my Premiere Elements 11 Windows. Not sure the best way yet.

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 15, 2012 1:58 PM   in reply to A.T. Romano

As a basis Iused this file:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/su2gkroepcq5b1r/Test_1080p_50.sqpreset

Than I put into this file you mentioned in your reply (#27 in this thread). That was the situation at the moment I made my reply.

Now I changed that 102 into 105 but nothing changed. Still present in the fileview ut not in the program presets.

So I don't know what else to do, I made a copy of my actual qpresent file but I don't see an option to upload.

Thanks so far,

AllieB

Portugal

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 15, 2012 2:14 PM   in reply to AllieBPort

Once more I walked through the qpreset-file and this time my eyes fall onto this sentence, neraly at the top:

Extract from modified VDOSurfer.JPG

AS you can see, it's Dutch but nevertheless, there is omly spoken about interlined projection. Could this be part of the problem?

Thanks for looking into this,

Kind regards,

AllieB

Greetings from Portugal

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 15, 2012 2:44 PM   in reply to AllieBPort

AllieBPort

As far as I can determine the area that you highlighted in post #31 will just influence the description of the preset once it is in the new project dialog. It should not be preventiing the project preset from appearing in the new project dialog. I referred to this in my post #27 in this thread when I wrote:

"Also be aware that VDOSurfer’s download descriptions in some cases maintain certain references to the word interlaced, presumably because he edited a Notepad document for an interlaced project preset to get his progressive 1080p50 offering. But, I have found that they do not make a difference in arriving at the above.  This aspect of his document can be edited further, replacing “interlaced” with “progressive” in each of the languages offered. But I do not see the purpose in the latter at this point."

I do not think that it will make a difference but you could adjust the name of the .sqpreset in the Program Files so that it reads:

AVCHD 1080p50.sqpreset instead of AVCHD 1080p 50.sqpreset.

I am not sure how to get a copy of my PAL AVCHD 1080p50.sqpreset (based on VDOSurfer's work) to you from this web site. Since I am familiar with the workings of Elements Village, the forum that I frequent, could you post there in the Premiere Elements Forum. I am sure that we could work out the details from there. The web site address is http://www.elementsvillage.com

I will be watching for your further comments.

Thanks.

ATR

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 16, 2012 9:43 AM   in reply to A.T. Romano

Thanks for your reply. I opened a new thread in the PE Forum on www.elementsvillage.com.

AllieB aka Loek

Greetings from Portugal.

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 20, 2012 8:40 AM   in reply to AllieBPort

I've never used my skydrive before but I've uploaded the file to my Public folder so see if this link works:

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=F6CE9FE6B45F5496&id=F6CE9FE6B45F5496!11 4

[EDIT] Tested after signing out and it works fine.

Cheers,
    --
    Neale

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 20, 2012 8:44 AM   in reply to RicInLondon

Hi,

We have released a KB-Article for this issue which is @ http://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-elements/kb/missing-presets-pre-11.htm l. There are presets that you will have to download that should solve this issue.

Regards,

Premiere Elements Team

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 20, 2012 9:04 AM   in reply to PRE_help

PRE_Help

Thank you for the Adobe Tech Note and downloadable files related to this matter.

ATR

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 21, 2012 12:58 AM   in reply to PRE_help

Apparently, it's the same on the Mac install, for me in France.

I have corrected the presets on my laptop Windows install, the new presets appear.

For my primary install on Mac, I can't see the 1080p also. What is the procedure for Mac OS/X ?

Should I use the same presets files ? Where is located the AVCHD preset folder ?

OS/X is different than windows to see program informations.

Thanks in advance.

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 21, 2012 1:07 AM   in reply to JMJarrige

We do not see the issue on the MAC. I can get the tech note to mention the steps for MAC as well. The files remain the same. The steps for MAC are:

Right click on the Adobe Premiere Elements.app and select Show Package Contents

For AVCHD 1080p50.sqpreset: Browse into Contents/Settings/SequencePresets/PAL/AVCHD folder and take a back-up of the original AVCHD 1080p50.sqpreset file. Now replace the downloaded AVCHD 1080p50.sqpreset file with the original

For AVCHD 1080p60.sqpreset: Browse into Contents/Settings/SequencePresets/NTSC/AVCHD folder and take a back-up of the original AVCHD 1080p60.sqpreset file. Now replace the downloaded AVCHD 1080p60.sqpreset file with the original

Launch Premiere Elements 11 and you should see the presets in the list. Let me know if this works for you.

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 21, 2012 1:49 AM   in reply to PRE_help

I did what you mentioned, by inserting copies from my windows download unzipped.

I  see 1080p50, in the presets for project,but there is only 1080X1920p25 appearing for sharing.

p50 is not possible for export ?

|
    Mark as:
1 2 Previous Next
Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points