Skip navigation
kendel67
Currently Being Moderated

Video Merge elements 10 no eye dropper

Nov 17, 2012 8:36 PM

Tags: #problem #adobe #video #elements #10 #eye_dropper_problem #failure #problems #premiere_elements #premiere_elements_10 #elements_10 #videomerge #eyedropper_tool

I am trying to make a movie with greenscreen but when i use the videomerge effect (Mac) and i click select color, it does not allow me to use the eyedropper

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Nov 18, 2012 7:39 AM   in reply to kendel67

Is the Eyedropper Tool grayed out, or does it just not activate and work?

While I do not recall any issue with the Eyedropper Tool in PrE, there have been a few posts about problems in various Effects in PrPro, and also in the Color Picker in Photoshop. I would Search the Premiere Pro CS 5 - CS 6 Forum for "eyedropper," and also do the same for the Photoshop General Discussions Forum, in case there is some useful info there. IIRC, those problems with the Eyedropper were all on Mac's, but I could be wrong.

Good luck, and wish that I had more to offer.

Hunt

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 18, 2012 7:41 AM   in reply to Bill Hunt

Just did a quick Search in PrPro, and found this thread, on a Bug in the UltraKeyer w/ the Eyedropper on a Mac, with a certain OS: http://forums.adobe.com/message/3975574#3975574

According to Adobe that Bug was fixed in PrPro CS 5 w/ the upgrade to CS 5.5.

I'll see what else I can find.

Good luck,

Hunt

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 18, 2012 7:44 AM   in reply to Bill Hunt

Here is another Eyedropper thread from the PrPro Forum: http://forums.adobe.com/message/1936387#1936387

Hunt

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points