Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Manage Sites Dialog Box Screen Redraw Problem

Nov 17, 2012 8:41 PM

Tags: #error #cs6

Using Dreamweaver CS6.0.1 on Mac Mountain Lion 10.8.2. When I open the "Manage Sites" dialog box, certain parts of the box are not visible unless I wave or click my mouse on that portion of the screen. Really sick of this. Also text entry into design view in Dreamweaver is maddeningly slow. I've got a fast Mac Pro with an SSD and 48 GB of RAM. Seriously would like to find the answers to these problems.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Nov 18, 2012 1:49 AM   in reply to rubydick

I have Dreamweaver CS6 on a MacBook Air with 4GB of RAM running OS X 10.8.2, and don't experience the problems you relate. However, there are some people on Macs who have been experiencing problems with 100% CPU and slow typing. Apparently these problems have been fixed in the Creative Cloud 12.1 update. If you're not a Creative Cloud subscriber, a fix should be coming shortly. See http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1100065.

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 18, 2012 4:54 AM   in reply to rubydick

If you're a Creative Cloud subscriber, have you installed the 12.1 update? You can check whether you have it installed by selecting Dreamweaver > About Dreamweaver. It should say Version 12.1 Build 5949.

If you have a different version, you can update by selecting Help > Updates.

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 18, 2012 7:04 AM   in reply to rubydick

In that case, it sounds as though there might be something on your system that causing a conflict. I suggest that you file a detailed bug report through the form at http://adobe.ly/DWBug. Give details of what's happening and steps to reproduce the problem. Also give details of your computer setup and any other programs that are running at the same time.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points