Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Where to re-download CS5?

Nov 20, 2012 7:21 AM

Hey all-

Not sure I'm in the right place but . . . .

I purchased DW CS5 but the computer it was on died and I need to download it to the new one.  I contacted DW support and they said I could download it again, but I can't find the download site now that CS6 has been released. 

I paid for CS5, not 6. I tried to do a search but in vain.  Can anyone point me to the correct download site for DW CS5?   Many, many thanks!

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Nov 20, 2012 7:44 AM   in reply to lostinny

I've never tried these links (you need to be logged into Adobe to use them) because I have the boxed versions of CS5.5 and below, but I have seen them listed here before: http://prodesigntools.com/all-adobe-cs5-direct-download-links.html

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 20, 2012 8:12 AM   in reply to lostinny

This is simple , Use the Adobe Download Manager , It will ask you to sign into your Adobe account and when you do it should show all of your purchased adobe products.

From there , click download on Dreamweaver CS5 and it should Download & Install.

The program may ask you to verify , just login to your Adobe account once it asks.

http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=4773

It should work with CS5

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 20, 2012 8:40 AM   in reply to Genx12

GenX I don't believe that works for previous versions only the Cloud (CS6). For the older versions you used to be able to log in through the main Adobe website (not the forums) and go into a My Account.  Orders would be available for a period of time from that area, usually a year or two at most.  If not, web magi's link is reliable.

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 20, 2012 9:13 AM   in reply to SnakEyez02

Oh , I'm sorry about that and yes Magi's link is reliable

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers