Skip navigation
jguerin4
Currently Being Moderated

Sound offline in my timeline but not in my project's bin

Nov 20, 2012 6:54 AM

Tags: #offline #sound #pluraleyes

Hello,

I have a weird problem here. Today I opened my premiere pro project wich worked perfectly fine yesterday and the sound is offline in the timeline. hen I check in the bin it's ok. I tried to replace footage ith the same file but doesn't work. I used Pluraleyes to synchronise the sound and the image but I didn't import directly the XML in my project because I didn't want my files to be ther twice.

I opened the XML in another project and then imported a sequence from the project to my actual project (is that clear ?).

So today sound in the timeline is offline and I don't undestand why (maybe it has nothing to do with pluraleyes).

Thanks for your help !

I work on Windows 7

Intel Core i7

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Nov 21, 2012 9:48 PM   in reply to jguerin4

Hello, try this: select all the offline-audio-clips in the timeline, button right/audio channels.../ and re-configure the source channel "none/none" to "left/right". Works for me...

It´s occurs sometimes when you copy clips betweeen proyects, the configuration of the audio channels dissappear... Yes, weird.

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 22, 2012 8:22 AM   in reply to jguerin4

Great news, and a "fix," that I would never have thought of - so I learned something from your thread too. Thanks for that.

Now, if Tatoz' suggestion solved the issue, you might want to look over this article: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1058744?tstart=0 to better help Adobe support these forums, and to notify others, who come to this thread with similar problems, that you found a solution.

Good luck,

Hunt

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 27, 2012 4:56 PM   in reply to tatoz

how do you reconfigure the source channels?

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points