So far I've tried this:
1. Pressing shift, contron and option right after launching the program. The window came up to delete prefernces I clicked yes. Restarted my computer relaunched the program, still quitting every time I try to save anything.
2. I went into Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 9\Locales\<locale>\Plug-Ins\Import-Exportand you will find twain plug-in. Remove that plug-in from that location and copy it somewhere else.
I did this 3 times, the first 2 times I dragged the twain plug in to my desktop, but I guess it was just making a copy. I can see the two plug in's on my desktop, but the plug ins remained in place. So the 3rd time, I clicked it and moved it to trash.
Again, I restarted my computer and relaunched PSE 9 but it still was crashing when I tried to save anything.
3. Just last night I ran the disk utility and repaired disk's. Again, restarted my computer and relaunched the program, and still it quits every time I save.
What else can I do? Any help is much appreciated.
OK, so I found my disk, unistalled and reinstalled PSE9. I have 2 questions:
1. I opened it through the icon on the bottom dock, is that still ok to use?
2. When I opened PSE9, I opened the last thing I was working on and tried to save it and it quit again. So I'm wondering, how could that even be there since I reinstalled it, and should I throw that away and start with a whole new project and not use anything that I was using before I unistalled?
Thanks again for the help.
Europe, Middle East and Africa