Skip navigation
acmDavidson
Currently Being Moderated

Program viewer problem

Nov 21, 2012 2:28 AM

Tags: #problem

Hi, I'm using a trial version of premiere pro, and the Program viewer picture is permanently zoomed in, so most of the picture is off screen, it is as if the viewer is set to crop the picture.  If I click on the picture and drag it moves around and I can alter it's dimensions using a lasso that appears. But I have to do this every time I playback which is immensely frustrating.  Also the motion is slowed how do I adjust these functions.  I've tried edit - reset current settings- and it worked first time but not since.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Nov 21, 2012 3:08 AM   in reply to acmDavidson

There should be a dropdown button to set the size of the program viewer. Or right-click (ctrl-click on Mac, i think)  inside the picture, goto zoom and choose your setting...

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 21, 2012 5:54 AM   in reply to acmDavidson

Is the resolution setting of your sequence the same as your footage? Cause when your footage has higher resolution than your sequence, you´ll only see a part of it (eg. HD footage in a SD sequence).

Edit:

I just found out this:

if in the clip ( in your sequence) the Keyframing is activated for motion or scaling, then you can move the footage inside the Program Monitor.

Go to your sequence. Select the clip of your footage. Go to the Effects Window. There should be the watchclock symbol for keyframe Animation activated. Just deactivate it, and maybe click on the rounded arrow at the right side of the effect title.

I use the german Version, but maybe this helps:

PPCS6 Effect Window.jpg

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 21, 2012 8:33 AM   in reply to acmDavidson

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status