When updating from ele 9 to Elements 11 cannot share photos using Adobe mail with attached photos
I’ve found it usually works best with web mail via Adobe after obtaining verification. I know some email services block bulk email completely and I’ve only tested it with Gmail which works fine. Should also work with other web mail e.g. Yahoo and Hotmail. Before you start it will help to check your internet security settings. If they are set to High, reduce the settings to Medium temporarily. Then follow these instructions.
1. Log in to your mail provider on the web and add the following email to your address/contacts book.
2. Open Organizer and on the menu click:
Edit >> Preferences >> Sharing
3. Choose Adobe Email Service from the client dropdown menu.
4. Add your name and email address to the fields provided and click OK
5. Test the system (first use only) by selecting a photo in organizer and choosing Share >> Photo Mail then click Next (Mac users should use attachments)
6. Choose a contact then click Next
7. Click Next Step, then click Next - the sender verification dialog will open.
8. Check you have spelt your email address correctly and hit the Resend E-Mail button.
9. Go to your inbox (also check spam) and when the Adobe mailer message is received copy (Ctrl+C) the long verification code.
10. Return to the verification dialog and paste it (Ctrl+V) into the Sender verification field and click OK. Wait for validation confirmation then click OK to continue
Thanks to everyone for trying to help I have emailed many photos using Adobe .com but after upgrading to elements 11
will not work so the easy out is to load the pictures in ver 9 because it will work fine. Just a pain. the error that states
GET ERROR TRYING TO SAVE MESSAGE TO OUTBOX which I never used.
You can use same verification code across multiple versions/machines for a given email ID. That is verification code is unique for an ID which can be used in any PSE version or in two PSE versions simultaneously. So that is not an issue.
I am aware of a random issue in which after entering verification code and pressing OK button, the Photo mail dialog (in which verification code was entered) is shown empty and it appears that Organizer is hanged. But actully Adobe email dialog is launched (and is shown at the right hand side in a very small size). Also on windows task bar you will see another entry/window saying 'New window'. Please refer to attached snapshot.
Andromeda14 I tried doing what you advised and never had the area on the vary right that your pic shows on right side, So I looked what your settings were and noticed you were using photo mail so when I put photo mail with a test pic and assigned a party to send pic to it stopped orginser and did this every time. I am going to ininstall and then reinstall, But thanks for trying to help me LeRoy
Clarification: The Photomail dialog shown in above snapshot is the one which asks for verification code (and can be encountered in any email workflow). It is not related to actual Photomail workflow.
As you are going to uninstall and reinstall the application, please follwo- After uninstalling PSE, please delete the folders mentioned last in below hierarchies-
Now for installing the application, right click the setup.exe and select 'Run as Administrator'.