• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My flash keeps crashing why?

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2012 Nov 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have deleted and re-downloaded the most recent adobe flash and updated my foxfire and my games on facebook is still crashing.  How do I fix this?  ( I am not a programmer or computer wiz)

PLEASE HELP ME

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2012 Nov 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry this is occurring for you.  I'm assuming you are running Windows.  If so, can you please take a look at this FAQ and try the troubleshooting steps listed:

How do I troubleshoot Flash Player's protected mode for Firefox?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2012 Nov 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had tried your so called FAQ and got no where. As a last resort I switched to chrome and so far it is working. The adobe "professionals" should learn to answer questions directly and not pass it on to the FAQ. They should not assume that everyone is high tech savy.

Nilsa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2012 Nov 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nilsa,

I'm glad you worked around this problem.  Did you try disabling protected mode or reverting to a previous version of Flash Player in Firefox (as outlined in the FAQ?)

We utilize FAQs due to the amount of traffic we receive.  FAQs are also helpful when the original question lacks specific information that would help us diagnose the problem (like operating system, browser and flash player version, url, steps to reproduce, etc.)

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines