Skip navigation
andidream
Currently Being Moderated

DMXZone Lightbox

Nov 22, 2012 11:32 AM

Tags: #lightbox #dmxzone

Hi All,

I want to buy the DMXZone Lightbox, it costs 45E. But I don't know if this is only for 1x installation in 1 computer only, or can I install in two different computer?

If my PC broke down and I want to reinstall in a new computer how would that work?

Just in case any of you have downloaded it and know about it.

Thanks,

Andi

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Nov 22, 2012 4:31 PM   in reply to andidream

I have installed the Lightbox many times, covering different versions of DW.

The Licence conditions state that there may only be one running instance, see here http://www.dmxzone.com/71/licenses/

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 23, 2012 4:10 AM   in reply to andidream

1) "Your use of the Work is limited to a single application." = means that we can only install in only ONE computer?

You can install on more than one computer, as long as there is only one copy being used at a time

2) Where the Work is an installable software application designed to help perform singular specific tasks, the use of the Work is limited to a single concurrent usage. In these cases, the “single application” of the Work is its installation. = also means that we can only install in ONE computer?

See above.

Please note that my answers are only an interpretation of what I have read. I have had the extensions work on two computers, laptop and desktop, before I purchased a larger laptop a.k.a. laptop replacement. The extensions have since been removed from the two older systems.

To ensure that you are working within the guidelines of the licence, you will be better off getting in touch with DMXZone. Their forum, http://www.dmxzone.com/forum/, is constantly monitored.

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 23, 2012 4:39 AM   in reply to andidream

Thank you for your feedback

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers