Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

LR4 About the big obnoxious undo redo signs

Nov 22, 2012 2:00 PM

Using ligntroom 4 from the cloud setup, is there any kind of setting I can use to defeat the big blotto sign that pops up just under center screen in "Develope" mode when you Ctrl-z (undo)/Ctrl-y(redo)?

When you have the image in single image view and so quite large, when in full screen, that UNDO thing pops up right in the most likely place you are carefully watching to see the changes. And it is absolutely huge, at least for something that is apparently meant to be a gentle reminder for the event where you didn't do it on purpose.

Maybe a small picky thing but I can think of no reason that sign needs to be so "In your face", why not down in a corner and in font many times smaller... I don't get the reasoning.

At any rate, what can I do to get rid of it or move it to a less obnoxious location?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Nov 22, 2012 2:10 PM   in reply to HarryPutnam

There's no way to get rid of it, but you could click on the second-from-the-top entry in the History panel instead of using Ctrl-Z. That will reverse your last edit, and you won't get the "sign" in the image.

Hal

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 22, 2012 3:34 PM   in reply to Hal P Anderson

You could also drag the image, using the hand tool, so that the area you are most interested in seeing will not be obscured by the UNDO and REDO signs.

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 22, 2012 10:55 PM   in reply to HarryPutnam

Use before / after toggling to see the effect of changes.

Sent from phone.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points