Skip navigation
JenBaenes777
Currently Being Moderated

Hi, I downloaded Adobe Flash Player 11.5 r502, but it keeps crashing.  How do I fix this?

Nov 22, 2012 8:25 PM

I downloaded Adobe Flash Player 11.5 r502 and it keep crashing.  I keep getting an error message that says "Adobe Flash Player 11.5 r502 has stopped working.   I already disabled my virus protection and installed it again, but it still crashed.  How can I fix this?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Nov 24, 2012 8:50 AM   in reply to JenBaenes777

Did you ever get an answer?  I'm having the same problem

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 24, 2012 1:46 PM   in reply to JenBaenes777

hello, if u have got solved, please let me know it, i have got the same issue, adobe flash player doesn't work correctly to me

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 25, 2012 12:01 PM   in reply to leidertje

Hi,

I uninstalled and reinstalled Firefox.  Updated to the newest version of Flash Player and Firefox is working fine  for now.

I'll let you know if anything changes.

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 18, 2013 9:16 AM   in reply to JenBaenes777

Hi,

I am having the same issue, I have done a full unistall of flash using http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/uninstall-flash-player-windows. html

I have uninstalled and reinstalled firefox 18 even deleted all my settings and started a fresh but still get a window flashing up whenever i load a adobe page or adobe flash eneabled page saying the flash player has crashed. It flashes up then disappearsa automatically any number of times i have the option to cancel but it still shows the further two times. Please can you advise how to fix this?

I have the latest version of flash 11.5 r502.

The one I installed was install_flashplayer11x32_mssd_aih.exe

I have windows 7 64 bit

Thanks,

|
    Mark as:
  • Chris Campbell
    9,456 posts
    May 4, 2010
    Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 18, 2013 1:51 PM   in reply to Ghost-Mjr

@Ghost-Mjr - replied to you in another thread but I would suggest taking a look at this FAQ, in particular you might want to try temporarily disabling protected mode to see if that makes a difference.

How do I troubleshoot Flash Player's protected mode for Firefox?

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points