Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Dynamic Link Media Server Photoshop Cs6

Nov 23, 2012 3:51 AM

Tags: #dynamic_link_server_failed

Hi, i have a problem with this patch. When a I try to click on File/Import/Video Frames To Layers there's an error "DynamicLink Media Server is not aviable". I try to wait 30 second and restart the program and my pc, but there have been no changes.

I also updated the patch downloaded from the website version 1.01

I saw that others have had this problem, but I have not figured out how they did to solve it. I'm Italian and I understand little about your language so... could you explain it more clearly?

Thank you

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Nov 23, 2012 4:14 AM   in reply to Mary1Athena

Dynamic Link Server not being available is usualyl a permissions or security issue. Eitehr you don't have the user privileges or e.g. some security tool is blocking stuff. Check those things. Turn off your virus scanner, run as admin.

Mylenium

|
    Mark as:
  • JJMack
    5,982 posts
    Jan 9, 2006
    Currently Being Moderated
    Nov 23, 2012 9:05 AM   in reply to Mary1Athena

There was a CS6 update that updated the DynamicLinkMediaServer http://forums.adobe.com/message/4768525#4768525

Also on my Windows & machine I see the following files if your on windows make sure you have them also

C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\dynamiclinkmediaserver\1.0\dynamiclinkmediaserver.exe

C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\dynamiclinkmediaserver\1.0\DynamicLinkMedia.dll

C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\dynamiclinkmediaserver\1.0\dynamiclink.dll

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS6 (64 Bit)\dynamiclink.dll

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Bridge CS6 (64 Bit)\dynamiclink.dll

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)