Skip navigation
jordrengerve
Currently Being Moderated

relocation of by ADOBE ID

Nov 23, 2012 2:58 AM

Tags: #location #adobe_id #purchase #relocation

I can't purchase a product because my ADOBE ID was created in France and I now leave in Belgium. During the purchase it tells me I am not in teh right country.

i can't create a new ADIBOE ID as I have a single email and it tells me another ADOBE ID is already connected to this email.

How can I relacote the ADOBE ID to belgium or create a new one. Can you delete my current ADOBE ID so that I can recreate it.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Nov 23, 2012 4:19 AM   in reply to jordrengerve

Contact support by phone and have them flip the right switches.

Mylenium

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 23, 2012 7:02 AM   in reply to jordrengerve

I just checked and it seems the actual support pages redirect to the neighboring countries, i.e. to France for French Belgium and The Netherlands for Dutch/ Flamse. Perhaps you should try those phone numbers. Other than that you might consider asking P.E.Courtejoie in a PM if he knows what to do and who to contact. He is, after all, a fellow Belgian.

Mylenium

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 24, 2012 11:13 AM   in reply to jordrengerve

I found some phone numbers here

http://www.adobe.com/nl/support/contact/

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 26, 2012 12:07 AM   in reply to Ronald Keller

You have been of great help.

I finally managed to contact somebody on the chat who meant to be of great help and managed to relocate my ADOBE ID by delting/recreating. Then the trouble of managing to purchsaing started. I had to try 4 time to purchase a product (trying with FF, Chrome, IE) but I had to wait for a Saturday  morning quiet bandwidth time I guess to managed to get through it, i kept on gettting Error 404 errors, can you believe this ?

Whatever all this is done, thanks for your great help too. You were very kind and understanding.

Jord.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points