Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

How to create SEO friendly Flex website and Hosting

Nov 23, 2012 5:42 AM

Hi friends,

I am flex application developer.i want to create SEO friendly Flex website and hosting steps,please guide me looking for your youseful thoughts.

Cheers,

B.venkatesan

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Nov 23, 2012 12:02 PM   in reply to Venkatesan Balasubramanian

There were at some stage great discussions going on here in the days this was still a working forum, but what was there  discussions was mostly not much useful at all and not much came out of it to be called useful and usable for a effective visibility on the Internet. The best way would be to search for past thread entries to maybe get an idea what people tried to do!

Nowdays nobody is talking about that type of question any longer even so it never was resolved or even properly handled.

Yet my question to you is what do you mean with this - and hosting steps - ??? do not understand that one please explain.

In general I devoted my last three years of deveopment to your question above to find the holly grail in building effectively visible Applications as I have many private and professional people and businesses I'm looking after for promotion worldwide, but did approach this all completly diffently in building especialy separate Applications which are taking over all this type of work instead of concentrating it especialy on the one App. and I have it working very succesfully now addressing everything in question nicly and in full!

regards aktell2007

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points