Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Borderless printing

Nov 24, 2012 4:06 PM

Tags: #printing #a4 #borderless

I have an Epson R3000 printer working on Mac OS 10.7.5 with a Macbook Pro and I have been printing lots of artwork using PSE10...prints and cards etc.   Everything has been working fine.   I use the borderless printing option (Retian size) to produce my A4 to A5 cards but in the last two days things have started to go wrong and one/sometimes two borders do not reach the edge of the card and I am left with a white band down the edge(s) of the card.   I have reinstalled PSE10 and the printerbut to no avail.   Has anyone got any advice please?

Suzanne

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Nov 24, 2012 5:25 PM   in reply to Suz Parnell

When things get weird in PSE the first thing is to delete the preferences. Quit the editor, then relaunch it while holding down command+shift+option. Keep the keys down till you see a window asking if you want to delete the settings file. You do.

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 27, 2012 3:54 AM   in reply to Suz Parnell

Try to change the default printer to Adobe PDF.

It will create a PDF for you, try to print the PDF and check is the print fine with that or not.

Second method to reset the preferences,move the files/folder preferences file to desktop 

/Users/[user name]/Library/Preferences/com.adobe.PhotoshopElements.plist

/Users/[user name]/Library/Preferences/Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 Paths

Folder: /Users/[user name]/Library/Preferences/Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 Settings

-Harshit

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 6, 2012 8:05 AM   in reply to Suz Parnell

Have you checked to see if you have the latest driver for it?

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 27, 2013 2:20 AM   in reply to Suz Parnell

If you are still facing this issue you can see this document to print borderless print.

http://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/kb/print-faq-photoshop-eleme nts.html

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points