Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Elements 11 collage pages:

Nov 24, 2012 9:55 PM

Am new to PSE and having trouble creating collage pages (11 X 8.5).  Can get the random look ones OK but cannot get the geometric (vertical/horizontal) as an option in layout.  Am doing an album of Africa trip as a Christmas gift so time is getting short  Help please for this L plater.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Nov 25, 2012 6:26 AM   in reply to ozziemaz

The best thing is to just ignore the official collage. There is nothing you can do a in a collage in PSE 11 that you can't do easier and faster in the editor. Create a blank document the size and resolution you need, then get out the Graphics panel, add a background, add frames, photos, etc.

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 27, 2012 3:43 AM   in reply to ozziemaz

On the right bottom next to pages there is a option for Layouts, check there hope some layout will help you.

If not they go for the steps suggested by barbara to create a custom layout.

Harshit

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 27, 2012 3:51 AM   in reply to ozziemaz

PSE doesn't give the option to choose layout in conventional way. You need to choose a different preset for creating a horizontal/vertical collage. Choose 11x8.5 to create a horizontal and 8.5x11 to create a vertical collage

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 27, 2012 6:46 AM   in reply to domnic.rj23

This is simply not possible, dominicrj2. There are no other options but the single vertical template, which cannot be rotated within create.

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 27, 2012 7:00 AM   in reply to Barbara B.

I am no expert for creations, but I can see two entries for Photo collage which I think can be used for creating horizontal/vertical collage in the dimension 11x8.5. The 8.5x11 preset made me a vertical collage whereas 11x8.5 preset gave me a horizontal collage

Please correct me if  I am wrong.

Untitled.png

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 27, 2012 7:36 AM   in reply to domnic.rj23

Oh, you're right. They've updated those since the last time I looked. There used to just be one portrait template.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points