Skip navigation
CBreeze123
Currently Being Moderated

How can I select multiple people when filtering media using Photoshop Premier Elements Organizer 11?

Nov 25, 2012 2:14 AM

Tags: #filter #multi-select #premier_elements_organizer_11

I noticed that in using Photoshop Premier Elements Organizer V10, I was able to select more than a single person when filtering media. For example, I may want to find all of my photos that have me with my cousin, John as well as my friend Norm in them.   With Photoshop Priemier Elements Organizer 11, I can only filter on a single person or filter on a group of individuals.  Using a group does not always match the specific filter that I am looking for.  Was this an oversight in the new version?

(By the way, this feature is also missing with "Places" as well...  For example, I would like to be able to select Austria, Switzerland, and Germany media when adding an Event for my "Trip to the Alps".  I can only select one country at a time.)

Any suggestions?  Can we get this feature back?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Nov 25, 2012 8:04 AM   in reply to CBreeze123

Have you opened up the Filter menu, which opens along the top of the Organizer's Media Browser?

With it, you simply check the filters you want to apply, and the Media Browser will show you all media clips to which those filters applies.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points