• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have the CC Trial verion of Photoshop downloaded and working. I have just purchased the 1-year co

Nov 25, 2012 Nov 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I already have the 30-Day Trial version of PS6 Extended downloaded and have now contracted to a 1-year contract do I have to reinstall?  Where do I get my registration number?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 27, 2012 Nov 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem, but haven't been able to find a way to resolve it. I've been on hold with customer support for well over 2 hours now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 24, 2012 Dec 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Its very simple.
We don't have to re-install the software, just launch the software it will show as trial version, in the screen you will have a option "License this software" please click on it and sign-in with the email address which is used to purchase the subscription, so the software will be activated successfully.
Merry Christmas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines