I can easily use the Business Catalyst tool, from within Dreamweaver, and create a Business Catalyst site. I then 'Put' the files I've prepared to this site. When I preview the site with a browser, I only get the 'starter' site provided by Adobe. My index.html does not get launched! Looking at the file structure, again back in Dreamweaver, all looks normal. Using the Admin site I see nothing out of the ordinary. No 'cloaking' of my files. I've moved the starter files to an Archive folder, and it still insists on launching the Adobe files instead of my own. I deleted the Index.html provided, and re-uploaded my own. Now I get a 'blank' page in the browser! What am I missing? What magic button have I not pushed?
First, it would have helped if the BC people troubleshooted you a bit before dumping you here, but did you read the notice that the old extension is being deprecated and you have until next week to update the extension?
Maybe someone hit the switch a few days early. Can you confirm you have the most updated version of their extension?
@SnakEyez02 - Thank you for your help.
CBTOfficer originally posted in the Creative Cloud forum and this issue involved both Dreamweaver and Business Catalyst, and I moved it to the Dreamweaver forum. It it always tricky when you have an issue involving multiple products.
No problem Ken. I wish there was a way when a thread is moved it would say where it came from. Dreamweaver tends to be one of those products that crosses over with a lot of others and it would be helpful on both ends (the poster and responders) to know where the thread has been before.
@SnakEyez02 - Thank you for the feedback, I will add that to any future posts I move. And if you think Dreamweaver crosses over with lots of products just imagine the posts in the Creative Cloud forum . Pretty much everything that Adobe does.