Skip navigation
1117bec
Currently Being Moderated

Can CS3.0 software run on a Windows 8 64 system?

Nov 28, 2012 10:57 AM

I just bought a new computer -- it runs Windows 8 (64 bits). I would like to install my CS3.0 Design Premium software.  Will it run on this system?  Is there anything special that I need to know before installing it?

A second question -- I also have a CS5.0 Design Premium license.  Unfortunately my previous computer died.  I am taking it to the shop.  I was able to deactivate the software, before turning off the computer the last time.  However, I can't find my program disc to install it on this machine.  I called Adobe, to see if I could get a replacement disc, but they say they no longer have any of those discs.  They suggest I call a retailer.  If anyone has a suggestion of what I can do, I would appreciate it.  (I saw on the internet that if you have a license, you can download a trial version of the software, then activate it with your own serial number.  Is there any place that I can still do that?  Thanks for your help.  I really hate to have to buy a whole new version of the programs, since I just bought them 18 months ago.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Nov 28, 2012 1:19 PM   in reply to 1117bec

First for Creative Suite 3 Design Premium you are welcome to attempt the installation.  It has not been tested in anyway by Adobe.  Feel free to respond to this thread if you receive any error messages.  Please do be aware though that there may not be a solution as Windows 8 was not even developed when Creative Suite 3 was released.

Finally to locate the installation files for Creative Suite 5 please see http://prodesigntools.com/all-adobe-cs5-direct-download-links.html.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)