Skip navigation
carowithoutjeunet
Currently Being Moderated

Problem of synchronization during the export

Nov 30, 2012 10:11 AM

Hello.
My config: Windows 7, premiere elements 9
The movie lasts about 4min, I have 3 video tracks and 3 audio tracks).
The first exports were completed but since I made modififications of titration, nothing goes more.
At the end of 2m30 of movie I 2 track sound move then become again synchronous.
I'm looking for solutions since many hours without finding anything, so all the ideas are welcome.
I already have to try several tracks among which the one was to return to the version 7 of quicktime because I know that with avid there are sometimes problems of export because of incompatibility of software and among others quicktime.
Thank you in advance.

I'm sorry if it's not clear but i'm french...

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Nov 30, 2012 10:24 AM   in reply to carowithoutjeunet

Welcome to the forum.

Can you give us the complete specifications of your Video and your Audio files? The more info, the better.

Also, can you tell us what Project Preset you chose, at New Project?

Last, what is the Share/Export setting that you are trying to use?

Thank you, and good luck,

Hunt

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 1, 2012 9:05 AM   in reply to carowithoutjeunet

Your camcorder is an AVCHD camcorder. Not an HDV camcorder. So you should set up your project for Full AVCHD 1920x1080.

You should also have used the Premiere Elements Video Importer to get the video from the camcorder to your project. Is this how you go the video from the camcorder to the computer?

Although certainly I'd recommend against trying to edit video from a $2000 professional camcorder on a $100 consumer video program. It may work -- but it may also be better suited for professional editing software like Premiere CS6 or Vegas Pro.

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 2, 2012 2:27 PM   in reply to carowithoutjeunet

Also, with AVCHD, be sure to Copy over the entire folder structure from the camera's memory card, to your Computer, and then use Get Media from there. There are important elements in that folder structure, beyond just the AV files.

Good luck,

Hunt

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 6, 2012 6:59 AM   in reply to carowithoutjeunet

Cela semble lie a un probleme d'imbrication video/audio au niveau de l'enregistrement, comme vous avez trouve

la solution, bravo.

It happens sometimes that something made inadvertingly on the timeline has consequeces not easy to detect.

To complete Steve's recommendations , and from my experience with Premiere Pro previous versions on Mac and Sony Vegas :

these tools have large capacities, but for personal usages they are complex to use, and a software like Premiere Elements

may be adapted : I use it on Mac and PC, same interface, basic functions available (transitions, titles, music, ...).

Caro, if you plan to edit your clips in 1080p mode, I think Premiere Elements 9 is only 1080i. I just have installed PREL11

last week, even if I have an HDV camcorder, I plan to swith to Full HD next year, and my version 9 has this limit.

Bon courage.

JM

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points