• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why can't I ever get anyone at the support number<Removed by Moderator>?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2012 Nov 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I waited over over an hour and no one ever answered.  There is no message about expceted wait time etc.  It is a very bad support system!  Can you improve this Adobe?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ask Adobe. This is a user to user forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I could ask Adobe, I would not be asking here!  Think about it... I am sure Adobe has moderators here - most corporations have them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jan_E wrote:

If I could ask Adobe, I would not be asking here!  Think about it... I am sure Adobe has moderators here - most corporations have them.

Yes sure there are moderators here who are mainly jobless g*riatrics given the title of MVP.  Their only reason for them to be here is to pass time chatting up young users like you who can't solve problems themselves!!!.

What exactly is thr problem you would like to sort out?  Perhaps these moderators can direct you to the appropriate forums where fellow jobless MVPs hang around

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll bring this thread to the attention of the support staff; however, this is the United States weekend, so you may not get a reply until next week.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Terri!

I will try to reach support again by phone next week - maybe early in the day.  If anyone has the best time to call this number (Removed by Moderator) I would appreciate it (a time with less call volume).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 01, 2012 Dec 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is that number supposed to do?

I have a list of different numbers... one may help

http://www.adobe.com/support/contact

In the US - Adobe General support <Removed by Moderator> M-F 5am-7pm Pacific

In the US - Adobe Install Problems  <Removed by Moderator>

In the US - Adobe Activation  <Removed by Moderator>  Open 24/7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 11, 2012 Dec 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jan_E,

Did you ever get your support issues sorted out? What was the product affected and issue?

Thanks,

Bing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Bing,

I was able to figure out how to use the LWS site to update my software.   It took some time to learn the process and update my installation via LWS and felt like I was pretty much on my own.  I had to go to chat to find out that my new CS6 Production Premium suite will not show up in MY ADOBE account anymore!  It only is displayed on the LWS site.   It would be nice if Adobe would sync the two sites OR explains that up front.  In the past I was able to easily reach people by phone for support issues.  Now phone support seems to be less of a priority for Adobe relying more on chat instead. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is an "LWS site" ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2012 Dec 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is the Adobe Licensing Website (LWS).  It is where people go to download software and register adobe software using "volume licensing".  Ref: http://www.adobe.com/volume-licensing.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is another link:  http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/volume-licensing-site.html

The acronym "LWS" is used here often. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, Ok... I don't have that kind of license, but it only seems reasonable (to me, at least) that there would be a different process for such a license

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is reasonable to me as well.  Yes there is a difference and it takes a learning curve to become aquainted with the process.  Prehaps Adobe assumes some techincal ability and knowledge (an IT person) to use their Volume Licensing.  That would probably be a safe assumption.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jan_E,

Really glad to hear you were able to finally access your software on our LWS/AVL (Adobe Volume Licensing) site. I apologize as the volume purchasing process isn't synched up to be viewed within your Adobe ID account. This great feedback will enable us to bring these asks together and help make our processes more streamlined, so really appreciate the input.

Thanks,

Bing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines