Skip navigation
EDDIEvegas2001
Currently Being Moderated

can't dowload PS11 Elements

Dec 1, 2012 1:42 PM

Tags: #photoshop_elements_11

on October 20 I bought a new HP windows 8 computer from QVC.  On November 6th I got the computer and tried to download the software that came with the computer.  I got a pamphlet called SMART software suite for new pcs works with windows 8.  after login to smartsoftwaresuite.com and puting in the username and password I then clicked on the title Adobe Photoshop Elements 11. it didn't work so I tried again and mis typed something resulting in an error message.  I tried again the next day and it said you have reached the maximum number of attempts contact an admin   I have gone to HELP, HELP for PS and have not had any success at all.  first I was being ignored and then somebody came on and talked about everything but my problem   HELP ME !!!  my download code is APAJVWVWBSM  my serial No. is < removed by forum host>.  it tells you where to go to get help on the web which is adobe.com/support/photoshopelements  Been there and done that with NO results

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Dec 1, 2012 1:45 PM   in reply to EDDIEvegas2001

This is a user to user forum and the whole world can see your post. NEVER post a serial number in a place like this. I removed it for you. We are just other customers like you.

You didn't answer my question in your previous thread.

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 1, 2012 8:59 PM   in reply to EDDIEvegas2001

I do not work for adobe. We're all just volunteers here.

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 3, 2012 5:03 AM   in reply to EDDIEvegas2001

Hi EDDIEvegas2001,

Did you try downloading the trial version from Adobe website? If yes, what is the error when you installed it?

Here is the link to download:  http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=photoshop_elements &loc=us

Downlaod it and install. If it's installed correctly, then put your serial number on the screen when you launch Editor.

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 17, 2012 2:29 AM   in reply to EDDIEvegas2001

Are you able to resolve your issue?

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers