• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

getting an int variable as a itseld instead of its data?

Explorer ,
Dec 03, 2012 Dec 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm have to go through many variable according to different situation and + or - to them, but when I use another variable to hold it, it only gives me it's data, unlike movieclip I can use a movieclip variable to hold the movie clip, this time it's just a number, it there anything like (varname as variable) or some method to cast it? Thanks.

TOPICS
ActionScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure of the question, but if you want to cast a numeric value as an int you can use: int(#)  where # is the value.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hmm... let's say I have a variable called cookie, and when I want to use it I use another variable called jar to keep the cookie inside, but I want to change the value of cookie by calling jar, is it possible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines