Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

puppet warp automatically zooms in when applying pins

Dec 3, 2012 8:11 PM

Tags: #zoom #warp #puppet

After adding a puppet warp mask over my layer I click to start adding pins and it automatically zooms in 100% around the first pin and changes the current layer I'm on to a 100% crop of what is around the pin. If I zoom out it just zooms out of my current cropped image. I cant pan or move around and if I apply the puppet warp it applys it to that small section that it just zoomed into. Very odd and I can't seem to find a work around. I've used puppet warp several times in CS5 and a few times in cs6 but this just started happening. 13.0.1 x64 Windows 8. Anybody had this happen?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Dec 4, 2012 12:01 AM   in reply to shelbymeink

Could you please post screenshots with the pertinent Panels visible?

Boilerplate-text:

Are Photoshop and OS fully updated and have you performed the usual trouble-shooting routines (trashing prefs by keeping command-alt-shift/ctrl-alt-shift pressed while starting Photoshop after making sure all customized presets like Actions, Patterns, Brushes etc. have been saved and making a note of the Preferences you’ve changed, 3rd party plug-ins deactivation, system maintenance, cleaning caches, font validation, etc.)?

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points