Skip navigation
Daiashen
Currently Being Moderated

Accessible Premiere Elements Reference PDF

Dec 4, 2012 11:42 AM

Hi!

I would like to know if there is a place to get a low vision accessible version of the Premiere Elements Reference PDF (located here: http://helpx.adobe.com/pdf/premiere-elements_reference.pdf).  I'm legally blind and I cannot access the linked version of this document.  I am not trying to use a screen reader.  I am trying to set the page display properties to alter the color of the background and the text, using the following steps :

[Right click on document] - Page Display Preferences - Accessibility - Replace Document Colors - Custom Colors - [Page background: (black)  Document Text (white)].

In the linked document above, the document background will change to black, but the text color does not change.  Is there a way to request this PDF (or others) in an accessible version from Adobe?  I've tried calling customer support, but I've been given the runaround, since I need help with an online document, rather than the software itself. 

I apologize if I'm in the wrong forum and I'll be happy to repost to the correct forum.  Thanks!

Replies

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points