Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Old Time Rock and Roll with AE and Element 3D

Dec 6, 2012 8:12 PM

Heres some Old Time Rock and Roll with Element 3D. View at 1080P and full frame to really rock out Element is a truly remarkable plugin that takes some playing with to get comfortable with.

youtube.com/watch?v=q_QMcg

(Please stop deleting this post. It relates to using Element in AE.  As a MVP for Adobe I think its valid to share and answer any questions that relate to using this plugin. If you disagree lets talk with Todd K. about this so it can be resolved in a reasonable manner. Thank you.}

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Dec 6, 2012 8:21 PM   in reply to lasvideo

(Please stop deleting this post. It relates to using Element in AE.  As a MVP for Adobe I think its valid to share and answer any questions that relate to using this plugin. If you disagree lets talk with Todd K. about this so it can be resolved in a reasonable manner. Thank you.}

But then again, there was no question... I'm sure such posts fall under one of the "no self-promotion/ no product promotion" rules and you're linking to a video that uses copyrighted music, too. Or am I wrong?

Mylenium

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 6, 2012 8:36 PM   in reply to lasvideo

Just saying... There sure is some legal stuff involved here and the forum guidelines say something about not posting copyrighted stuff, which in my opinion includes links to such content...

Mylenium

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 6, 2012 9:20 PM   in reply to lasvideo

Since the post also appears in the Video Lounge (here: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1111206), I think that it was a reasonable moderation decision to delete the duplicate.

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 6, 2012 9:41 PM   in reply to Todd_Kopriva

This topic has gotten several moderation requests.

Yes, the copyrighted music isn't a great idea -- but the basic video is reasonable and relevant to the forum.

Yes, it is self promotion of a sort, but showing off not as much as selling.  That is also relevant.

I'll vote to let it stay.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points