Skip navigation
BrettCupitt1
Currently Being Moderated

Installation problem of evaluation version of Photoshop

Dec 7, 2012 8:31 PM

Tags: #photoshop

Hi guys

I have tried downloading Adobe Photoshop CS6 to evaluate and see if it will meet my needs (I expect it will - user friendliness is my big question). Now, the download failed and I cannot undo what has been done and need your help.

My system is configured with a small SSD for my C: drive which is ONLY intended for the operating system, drivers and system type files. All programs are *meant* to go to my large (Tb sized) D: drive. However the download decided to use my C: drive, didn't check to see how much space was available (about 10Gb) and has failed to download as it ran out of space.

I have 190Mb left which iis critically low and cannot find where Photoshop has gone! Can you tell me the directory it will have created so I can delete it?

Some programs insist on using C: and I have Adobe reader and Acrobat which are on C: but no sign of Photoshop under there. What directory name should I look for to delete?

Also, how much space do I need, so I can delete or move some other files off to D:?

OS=7.

Cheers, Brett

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Dec 7, 2012 8:38 PM   in reply to BrettCupitt1

Best to run the Adobe Creative Suite Cleaner Tool then reinstall.

http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points