Skip navigation
Java1977
Currently Being Moderated

Back to basics; info on blank docs

Dec 8, 2012 4:06 PM

I want to make my own size collage; where can I find info about how to put pics in, edit the pics in there -I read about layers and am not finding any info about blank docs.  Anyone know?!

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Dec 8, 2012 4:52 PM   in reply to Java1977

Here is an old post with comprehensive instructions. Should work in any version of PSE.

http://www.elementsvillage.com/forums/showthread.php?p=90225&highlight =collage#post90225

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Dec 8, 2012 6:38 PM   in reply to Java1977

You don't need to worry about layers until you want to move things on top or underneath other objects. Create a blank document the size and resolution you want for the final collage. Get out the Graphics/Content panel and add a background. Add some frames from the frames section and double click them to add photos or just drop the photos into the frames if they're already open. It's best to edit your photos before adding them. If something is on top of something else and you want it behind, go over to the layers panel, find the layer for the object you want to move and drag it up and down the layers stack. You're always looking at the layers from the top down when you look at your image.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points