Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Frosted glass effect?

Dec 9, 2012 7:33 AM

Tags: #photoshop #fireworks #layeres.



is there a way to do apply this layer effect usin Adobe Fireworks?

  • Currently Being Moderated
    Dec 9, 2012 7:58 AM   in reply to 4GoodApp

    There is. Use the rectangular Marquee tool to select a section of the image. Copy the section. Choose Edit > Deselect, and then switch back to the regular pointer tool. Choose Edit > Paste to drop the copied section over the original image. With the pasted section selected, choose Blur > Gaussian blur from either the main toolbar or the FW live filters. Draw a white rectangle over the blurred image section. In the layers panel, select the blurred image section and cut it to the clipboard. (Edit > Cut). Click on the white rectangle to select it and Choose Edit > Paste Inside to paste the blurred image section into the rectangle.



    Mark as:

More Like This

  • Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

  • 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points