Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Volume Licensing

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2012 Dec 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe,

I am wondering if Adobe Volume Licensing could list the number of licenses we have actually downloaded? Our Licensing website shows the number of licenses we have purchased but does not give a record of how many we have downloaded and are actually using. I spoke with a support representative name Garima at 800-443-8158, case #209718922 and she confirmed that Adobe DOES track this information, but does not release it to customers under any circumstances. This may be a legal issue that Adobe will not compromise on, but I believe it would be helpful for good faith customers to be able to reconcile their accounting of downloaded licenses with Adobe's records. That way, the customer can make maximum use of the software they have spent so much money on, but also stay within Adobe's licensing agreement terms without accidentally mis-accounting and going over.

Thanks,

Grant Sheehan

[personal information removed by host]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Grant,

I would think that Adobe Customer Support could tell you which licensed products you have, that are Activated (effectively using the license). If they cannot, I would hope that they can direct you to a source of that information.

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines