We have a Flex application that is experiencing a rare issue (happens about once every 5,000 uses of the application) where the application appears to get "stuck" playing audio/movie clip when the audio begins.When running the application through the debugger, I find that after the position property of SoundChannel that is created upon Sound.play() doesn't change -- it just remains 0. Once in a while I get hear the audio stutter just when it's about to begin playing.
I can only reproduce it under the following conditions:
- When using Flash 11.3.300.262.
- When remoted into the machine using Remote Desktop Connection (that's right).
When I do that, the audio from other Flash applications doesn't work either. If I keep the browser open and log back into the machine, the issue persists until I've restarted the browser. Our users who are experiencing the issue are not remoted in and use 11.5, however, I can't reproduce the issue when using Flash 11.5 or without remoting it.