• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

where do I find Photoshop CS3 to down load?

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2012 Dec 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I lost my hard drive and need to reload Phoeoshop CS3

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bob,

It is simple to locate the download link as well as the serial numbers if you have purchased a Download Order.

You need to first confirm whether you have purchased a Retail version or a Volume Licensing order.

* If it is a Retail version Download Order, follow the below steps:

Login to adobe.com using your Adobe ID which is used to place the Order and navigate to "My Adobe" > "My Orders". You will be able to locate the Order date and once you click on it you will be able to locate both the serial number and the download link. You can go ahead and download from there.

* If it is a Volume Licensing Download Order, follow the below steps:

Login to licensing.adobe.com using your Login ID which is used to place the Order and navigate to "Licences" > "Downloads", select the Deploy-to ID or End User ID which is used and click on search. You must see the downloads now. In order to locate the serial number, select "Licenses" > "Retrieve Serial numbers" and select the Deploy-to ID or End User ID which is used and click on search.

If you have purchased a Box version, then you need to purchase the Upgrade to CS6.

Regards,

Jairaj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did all of that and my order don't show up. it was #AD001688683 in

July 2008.

I seen somewhere that you can still down load it up 12/31/2012

I lost my hard drive and had to replace it.

So i am lost

Bob Culver

torpedoman@windstream.net

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can find the links to the install files for Creative Suite 3 at http://prodesigntools.com/download-adobe-cs4-and-cs3-free-trials-here.html.  Please make sure to complete the Very Important Instructions section prior to scrolling down and clicking on the download link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Bob,

Sorry for the delay in reply..

Well, I check and see that the above Order which you have provided is placed under a different email address. Everything is fine except the domain in the email address. The email address which you have used while placing the Order has a different domain than the one which you have provided in this above reply. Have a re-check with the email address and try to login.

FYI: Adobe informs that the download link will be available only for 2-3 years, however, in most of the cases the download will be available even longer..

Regards,

Jairaj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines