Skip navigation
rn2614
Currently Being Moderated

Export error "AgStoreProviderSession:getentitybyid: id must be a number or string"

Dec 10, 2012 5:34 PM

Sometimes when exporting from LR 4.2 to PS5 I get this message "an internal error has occured: AgStoreProviderSession:getentitybyid: id must be a number or string" eventually it opens up but its pretty obnoxious. Any suggestions on getting this to stop?

Message title was edited by: Brett N

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Dec 10, 2012 5:38 PM   in reply to rn2614

Never head of an error like that for Lightroom. But it sounds like the names of files (or some other piece of information) are not being passed properly to Photoshop. Lots of room for speculation here, but I would first suspect the catalog. Try creating a new Lightroom catalog, import a couple images, and send them to Photoshop. If it works, just import the old catalog into the new one and likely things will be fine.

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 19, 2012 3:48 PM   in reply to rn2614

Still lots of posibilities here. The next thing to bring into question is the settings for each application (and possibly others). I would suggest creating a new user account, and test there. If it works, we can come back to your normal account and take a look at things more closely. If not, we can return to your normal account and start looking at different areas.

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 2, 2013 10:16 AM   in reply to rn2614

Start with the steps here:

Troubleshoot unexpected behavior | User account-specific | Adobe software | Windows 7, Vista

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/troubleshoot-unexpected-beha vior-user-account-2.html

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points