Skip navigation
power87
Currently Being Moderated

disappointed about the support

Dec 12, 2012 8:29 AM

i am very disappointed about the photoshop support, i bought software for more than 1000€ and thats the official support?

No german support, no phone support, no mail support, thats not serious!

Chatsupport: the chat dont offer support for questions like this, use the forum

Phone: we can not help you, use the forum

Forum: asked a question some days ago, dont received a solution, today i made a video from my problem to make it a bit more clear. Now i cant find my old post anymore, my forum history is empty, the forum search function is not able to find ma post, anyway the forum is not comfortable at all.

The funniest of all is that i invested some years ago a lot of time with a chinese support agent (Adobe had mailsupport ohh) and promised me a patch. Now i am on CS5 and the problem still exists :/

Maybe someone can help me to find my old post than i can add the video.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Dec 12, 2012 8:37 AM   in reply to power87

If you icon is accurate it says this is your first post.  Searched using your name and no results.

If you know the exact name you posted your other post by might try a google search and see if that brings it up.  Otherwise you have to repost.  Make if specific with OS, ram and other pertinent info.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Dec 12, 2012 9:10 AM   in reply to power87

Yes the feedback is another forum, but frequently those questions get routed to the appropriate forum for answers.

There is a foriegn language forum, but do not know how active that is.  If you can post of this site it is best as it is very active.

Read your post but it was lacking in details.  What OS, ram, video card.  A screen shot can sometimes give a litle more info than words.  Use the camera icon in the reply box to upload.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points