• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Digital Editions Download

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2012 Dec 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to download the digital adobe to help with ebooks. I am bed ridden and can not do much. when I did it sent me a error message. That says NSIS ERROR. please tell me what to do. My installer integrity check failed. Incomplete download and damaged media. contact installer's author to obtain a new copy.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 12, 2012 Dec 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At least you got an error message. I tried and it just doesn't initiate. ZIP ZERO NADA. Have never been happy with Adobe support. Support page on this product  is a joke. Endless loop of no help...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 13, 2014 Oct 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I realize that this is 2 years late, but I noticed there was no resolution.

I received this error myself with the version 2 and 3 of the software running windows 7 x64

I had to download the software, open a command prompt and navigate to the download location of the software and run the following command:  ADE_3.0_Installer.exe /NCRC

ADE_3.0_Installer.exe is the application name

/NCRC skips the CRC check

Information found here:

http://wwwimages.adobe.com/content/dam/Adobe/en/devnet/digitalpublishing/pdfs/DigitalEditions_1x7_St...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines