Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

audio sync lost from AE to Encore.

Dec 14, 2012 1:38 PM

I'm using AE6 with a 23.976 timeline with audio that is correctly synced in the timeline.  I render using the Blueray presets and import the resulting audio and video files into encore dropping them into a new timeline.  This is a full feature length film.  The audio begins to drift in Encore the further down the timeline unlike in AE.  Sync is lost.  Anyone experience this?  I'm using adobe's own presets....  The platform doesn't seem to make a difference.  Madening trying to get a bluray out the door.

Thanks!

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 7, 2013 11:26 PM   in reply to Addis

Sorry to ask but, what is AE?

|
    Mark as:
    May 8, 2013 7:43 AM   in reply to Loveppro11

AE is after effects. Often used to animate Encore menus etc. It is not common to use it to export the main file for Encore authoring.

Addis, you do mean AE and not AME (Adobe Media Encoder)?

When you say "dropping them into a new timeline," are you creating the timline before adding the assets? If not, use "import as timeline," and select both video and audio files. It should not matter, but what you are doing should work.

When you add the video and audio, what does  Encore show in the BD transcode status column. Do not transcode?

|
    Mark as:
    May 8, 2013 12:09 PM   in reply to Stan Jones

Import as timeline,"select both video and audio files.

Yes it was done in the way.

It should not matter, but what you are doing should work.

When you add the video and audio, what does  Encore show in the BD transcode status column.

It is processing it which seems odd since in PPRO CS6 when i export using the H.264 for BluRay that it should not transcode correct?

David Ethridge

Creative Producer/Owner

AVR Films

www.avrfilms.com

Sent from my iPhone

|
    Mark as:
    May 8, 2013 12:19 PM   in reply to Loveppro11

It is processing it which seems odd since in PPRO CS6 when i export using the H.264 for BluRay that it should not transcode correct?

Correct. Some setting is wrong.

When you say "processing," is that what it says? I wonder if Encore is still indexing?

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points