Exit

Load external swf lost the flashes effects from precius file

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2012 Dec 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone !

The problem is:

I have a file swf with all Flasheff effects quantity able to use in a file, it can´t use even one more. So to continue my animation, I continue to doing in another flash file.

I want when the first file finished, give a stop(); and load the second one. I search all the way to do this at the internet and I tried. But all one had the same problem: "All the Flasheff effects from the firsr file animation get lost" !

I would like to know with someone no how to fix it !

Waiting answer quicly !

Hug

Carlos

TOPICS
ActionScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

post a link to your flasheff swf.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I posted, but no answera at the moment. It is why I posted here !

So, if someone know the solution from here, please help and post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

post a link to your flasheff swf so we can check that swf file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i don't see a problem loading that first swf into another swf.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like I said in the first post. I searched in the internet some diferents ways to load the second file. But all the codes gave me the missing of the Flasheff effects.

If you know a code to do without losting the Flasheff effects. Please post in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

:

import flash.display.Loader;

import flash.net.URLRequest;

var loader:Loader=new Loader();

loader.load(new URLRequest("Animacao_entrada_cima.swf"));

addChild(loader)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2012 Dec 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I placed this code at the the second file, at frame one. I created  a new frame and pushed all to others frames to the right, to give me  a space to put the code that you gave me. The result was: "Noting happend".

So,

I placed this code at the the first file, at last frame. I created a new frame one to the right , to give me a space to put the code that you gave me, tarrget to the second animation. The result was: "The fitst animation stopped with the Flasheff effects".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 16, 2012 Dec 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

create a new as3 fla, save it to the same directory as your first and second swfs.  add the code i suggested to its first frame and test.

does the new fla load your first swf?  do you see any problems.?

i know you want to add the second after the first finishes but let's take this step-by-step to minimize your confusion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2014 Feb 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maybe its too late, but try to copy every Flasheff used from the "source.swf" swf to the main "loader.swf" ...make notice your methods and attributes should be pulic to be affected from the loader.swf file. Cheers 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines