• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Photoshop CS5 Camera Raw Update

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2012 Dec 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need an update for Adobe CS5 Camera Raw to open RW2 files (raw files from the Lumix FZ200)?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't exist. ACR is specific to specific versions of PS. You need to upgrade to CS6 or use the free DNG converter. Refer to this:

Camera Raw plug-in | Supported cameras

Camera Raw-compatible Adobe applications

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have gone through Julia K's video etc....and looked at the list of supported cameras for the DNG converter and still do not find the Lumix FZ200 listed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please remove private information from your posts (usually comes from an auto-signature on an email reply). You don't really want your name and email on the web.

I'll remove them from the last post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if any of my other posts showed the name and email....as you already removed from the last post....probably was my signature when I replied via email.

Thanks Peter.

BTW with regards to original answer by Mylenium, the DNG converter will not solve my problem as my new camera is not listed yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can't help with that.

And I checked your posts that still show in your activity, and all of theme are in this thread, without your personal info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines