Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Adding Plug ins to Elements 11

Dec 16, 2012 5:30 AM

I have just purchased and installed PhotoShop Elements 11, 64 bit version.

I have the following plug ins and filters available :-

PhotoZoom Pro 4

Topaz Labs Clean 3

Filter Forge

Fluid Mask 

Where and how do I install thse into Elements 11?

All and any help appreciated.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Dec 16, 2012 6:15 AM   in reply to 73/92

you can put your plugins in the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 11\Plug-Ins on win and Applications>Adobe Photoshop Elements 11>Support Files>Plug-Ins. for mac.

Please note that you can put your plugins in any folder inside the plugin folder

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 16, 2012 8:29 AM   in reply to 73/92

I have just purchased and installed PhotoShop Elements 11, 64 bit version.

Just FYI, while Premiere Elements for windows has a 64 bit version, PSE is always 32 bit, at least so far.

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 30, 2013 1:23 AM   in reply to 73/92

Has anyone tryed "page curl prof 2,2 " with elements 11?  it does'nt work with CS6

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 30, 2013 1:36 AM   in reply to mac xnlionmac

Did you try it?

They have a free demo and it's supposed to work in photoshop cs5, so there's a good chance it'll work in pse 11.

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 30, 2013 2:39 AM   in reply to mac xnlionmac

It seems to work ok on a windows system with pse 11 using the 32 bit version of the plugin.

Untitled-1.png

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 30, 2013 8:50 AM   in reply to R_Kelly

thankyou for your tips. I will try tomorrow. Annarella

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 1, 2013 5:07 AM   in reply to mac xnlionmac

I have the page curl pro 2,2 in the elements 11 tryversion plugin but when i try to open it in elements it says element 11 does'nt recognice the file

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 1, 2013 12:11 PM   in reply to mac xnlionmac

What operating sytem are you using?

You downloaded the 32 bit version of the plugin?

You ran the installer to install the plugin and pointed the installer path to the elements 11 plug-ins folder?

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 1, 2013 1:05 PM   in reply to R_Kelly

i'm using mac os x 10.7.5

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 1, 2013 1:23 PM   in reply to mac xnlionmac

sorry for my english,tips means a proposel

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 1, 2013 1:26 PM   in reply to R_Kelly

I don't know. I was'nt asked about that.???

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 1, 2013 3:50 PM   in reply to mac xnlionmac

Okay i see why your a little confused as the mac version doesn't have an installer per se.

The following should hopefully work:

(your screens may look different as this is a pre-intel mac)

(pse 4 is the latest version installed on this machine, so the screenshots are just examples)

1. Doulble click on the dmg file you downloaded to mount the image

2. After the agreement screen you should see a dialog as below

Untitled-1.png

3. What you want to do is drag the Orange colored (universal) plugin from the dialog to the photoshop elements 11 Plug-Ins folder

It should be:

Applications>Adobe Photoshop Elements 11>Support Files>Plug-Ins.

Untitled-3.jpg

If your on the same mac with photoshop cs6, then the plugin won't work in cs6 because cs6 is only 64 bits and the plugin

needs a 32 bit application such as pse 11 to work.

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 2, 2013 2:49 AM   in reply to R_Kelly

Hello R_Kelly.

I have tryed this agin and agin even from the beginning and Elements 11 says it does'nt recognize the file. I have got other plugin to PSC6 like Eye candy without problems. I dont know whats wrong. Appel support is absolutely useless. I tryed them yesterday. Adobe was the same. I dont understand why I have the demoversion as I have payed for the real one allready? and I have a serialnumber, I have not been asked to fill in. Do I have  to give up???

Kind regards Annarella

Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 15:30:13 -0800

To: rellapella@hotmail.com

Subject: Re: Adding Plug ins to Elements 11 Adding Plug ins to Elements 11

Re: Adding Plug ins to Elements 11

created by R_Kelly in Photoshop Elements - View the full discussion

Okay i see why your a little confused as the mac version doesn't have an installer per se. The following should hopefully work:(your screens may look different as this is a pre-intel mac)(pse 4 is the latest version installed on this machine, so the screenshots are just examples) 1. Doulble click on the dmg file you downloaded to mount the image 2. after the agreement screen you should see a dialog as below  http://forums.adobe.com/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-5041556-29 3731/450-566/Untitled-1.png  3. what you want to do is drag the Orange colored (universal) plugin from the dialog to the photoshop elements 11 Plug-Ins folder   It should be: Applications>Adobe Photoshop Elements 11>Support Files>Plug-Ins.    http://forums.adobe.com/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-5041556-29 3783/450-461/Untitled-3.jpg

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed a screen image in your message please visit the thread in the forum to embed the image at http://forums.adobe.com/message/5041556#5041556

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page: Re: Adding Plug ins to Elements 11

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at Re: Adding Plug ins to Elements 11. In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

Start a new discussion in Photoshop Elements by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/message/2936746#2936746.

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 2, 2013 3:29 AM   in reply to mac xnlionmac

You might have contact AV Bros for an explanation, as i don't have photoshop elements 11 on an mac machine and i don't know if the plugin relies on any ppc code which

support for any of that code was removed in lion and moutain lion.

AV Bros directions don't cover lion or mountain lion, so something may have changed on those systems that make the plugin not compatible and/or

something is different in photoshop elements 11 on macs versus cs5.

When you say you have the real version versus the demo are you talking about the plugin or photoshop elements 11?

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 2, 2013 9:55 AM   in reply to R_Kelly

I,m talking about both as demoversion, but for page curl 2,2 pro I have payed for the real version.

OK i do that. I,ve allready a contakt there.

Thankyou. Annarella

Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 03:24:22 -0800

To: rellapella@hotmail.com

Subject: Re: Adding Plug ins to Elements 11 Adding Plug ins to Elements 11

Re: Adding Plug ins to Elements 11 created by R_Kelly in Photoshop Elements - View the full discussion

You might have contact AV Bros for an explanation, as i don't have photoshop elements 11 on an mac machine.

AV Bros directions don't cover lion or mountain lion, so something may have changed on those systems that make the plugin not compatible and/or

something is different in photoshop elements 11 on macs versus cs5.

When you say you have the real version versus the demo are you talking about the plugin or photoshop elements 11?

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed a screen image in your message please visit the thread in the forum to embed the image at http://forums.adobe.com/message/5042185#5042185

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page: Re: Adding Plug ins to Elements 11

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at Re: Adding Plug ins to Elements 11. In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

Start a new discussion in Photoshop Elements by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/message/2936746#2936746.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points