Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Looking to hire $300 for experienced Premiere Pro CS6 User On Editing Help/ Tutoring

Dec 17, 2012 6:39 AM

Hello i was looking for advanced Premier Pro CS6 user's who can help & show me how to do certain video effects on videos. One of the effects is like an instagram effect  such as the pic below. Where will have white border but also can play like 3 different video clips n those boxes & other effects

If you can teach me things. willing to pay $300 via paypal

u76y54r3r32e32e32.jpg

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Dec 17, 2012 7:09 AM   in reply to bknjs

See this thread for free. Techniques described there can be used for your purposes as well.

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 17, 2012 7:52 AM   in reply to bknjs

Most of us hang around these forums for a number of reasons. To ask questions, of course. And to answer questions in order to provide a little payback for the assistance we received.

We don't normally need payment. This is kind of what we do, and we would be happy to help. If it gets too complicated and you need a phone conversation and screen sharing, then perhaps that can be arranged. There are some really great courses - for free - on http://www.creativecow.net and some outstanding courses on lynda.com

There are a number of ways to do most tasks in Premiere Pro.

All you need to do is put a white color matte on the first track and the clip on the second track, crop the video to slightly less than one third of the width of the frame, move it into position with the Motion Effect's Position parameter. Copy and paste the clip on to the third track, change the position. Paste the clip on to the fourth track and change the position.

That is the easiest way if all you want to do is have those three slices of video on screen. Now, if you want to start panning around, you will be better off putting each clip on its own sequence, setting the sequence when you create it to a custom size of the slightly less than one third of the frame. Now you can pan and scan around each clip all you want. Then just nest the three sequences into the master sequence, set the position parameter, and you are good to go.

There are other ways, like using a garbage matte, or a track matte, but the two ways I suggested are the ones I prefer.

What time zone are you in and when do you want to work on this?  That will help determine who might be best suited to assist you. For example, if you wanted to chat between 6PM and 11PM Pacific Time, I might be the right guy. We have people all over the world, some available at night and some during the day.

First, try what I gave you already, and if it doesn't work out for you, tell us what problems you are having. Be as exact as possible and post screen shots of your screen whenever possible. Let's see if we can save you some money and still get the job done quickly.

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 17, 2012 8:25 AM   in reply to Steven L. Gotz

For example, the image below shows the same clip three times using the crop effect and position. I had to animate the position and crop values to keep Pluto centered using keyframes. If you are careful to keep the percentages the same it is pretty easy. Make sure you are happy with the first one before copying it because it is easier to do than to change.

Note that I chose to crop 67% of each video away starting at 40 + 27 and ending up at 35 + 32.

Capture.PNGCapture.PNG

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 9, 2013 6:09 AM   in reply to bknjs

File / New / Color Matte

Check the dimension on the popup window and click on the OK button.

The color picker will come up. Push the little circle all the way to the lower left, or set the RGB values to 255,255,255. Click OK

Give it a name. I just used "White" in my example. Click OK.

That will put a white matte in your project panel. Put it on the first track as shown above.

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 9, 2013 8:56 AM   in reply to bknjs

Also, for several other free tutorials, go to message #3 in http://forums.adobe.com/message/2276578

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points