• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

computer doesn't recognize that adobe is already downloaded

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2012 Dec 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded adobe SEVERAL times and ru throught the entire process, I can see it on my computer, but when I am trying to use walmart.com, my computer doesn't recognize that I already have adobe??? what am I doing wrong???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is a company, not a product. Assuming that you are talking about Adobe Flash Player, you need to do more than download it, but install it as well. It could be that something is wrong with your system or the install. Try removing Flash Player then download a new copy from

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

I will move this post to the Installing Adobe Flash Player forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved.

If you need to repost, let us know your OS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 19, 2012 Dec 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After downloading, you need to install Flash Player by double-clicking the downloaded file.

Please let us know your operating system (Mac / Windows) and browser information.

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2012 Dec 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same issue and so do several friends. Fulham, Youtube all say to download it, one goes through the process, hit run, allow the change, then install. It-s there in the program list, but the sites dont recognise it's already on the computer/computer doesnt tell sites I have it (you can tell I'm not computer savvy!).  How does one fix this. Downloading everytime you want to see a video is irritating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 21, 2012 Dec 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your operating system & version?

What is your web browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

windows vista 7 i am using internet explorer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2012 Dec 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you are a hero. The first one didn't fix it, as flash player was enabled, but the second one on turning off active x worked ! many thanks indeed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

windows 7 and internet explorer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines