Do you mean photo mkail or attachments? I’ve found it usually works best with web mail via Adobe after obtaining verification. I know some email services block bulk email completely and I’ve only tested it with Gmail which works fine. Should also work with other web mail e.g. Yahoo and Hotmail. Before you start it will help to check your internet security settings. If they are set to High, reduce the settings to Medium temporarily. Then follow these instructions.
1. Log in to your mail provider on the web and add the following email to your address/contacts book.
2. Open Organizer and on the menu click:
Edit >> Preferences >> Sharing
3. Choose Adobe Email Service from the client dropdown menu.
4. Add your name and email address to the fields provided and click OK
5. Test the system (first use only) by selecting a photo in organizer and choosing Share >> Photo Mail then click Next (Mac users should use attachments)
6. Choose a contact then click Next
7. Click Next Step, then click Next - the sender verification dialog will open.
8. Check you have spelt your email address correctly and hit the Resend E-Mail button.
9. Go to your inbox (also check spam) and when the Adobe mailer message is received copy (Ctrl+C) the long verification code.
10. Return to the verification dialog and paste it (Ctrl+V) into the Sender verification field and click OK. Wait for validation confirmation then click OK to continue
I just upgraded from Elements 10 to 11. I don't see where I can sign into elements 11, and I wonder if my photos will be automatically uploaded to my online backup page at photoshop.com. If this is no longer automatic, how do I best set it up?
No, there is no more direct connection between PSE and photoshop.com. You will need to use a web browser to connect to your photoshop.com page.
Adobe is pushing their new Revel subscriptions service in PSE 11. Some people here have said that there should be some kind of offer for photoshop.com users in the near future, but I personally know nothing at all about that.
Yes, that's quite true, as I said in my first post in this thread, but I wouldn't bet much on the long term future for photoshop.com now. I still say it's time to start looking for alternatives.
I AM FURIOUS THAT THERE IS NO SIMPLE HELP INDEX IN THE "HELP" COLUMN IN pse 7. I HATE BEING DIRECTED TO ALL THESE IDIOTIC CONVERSATIONS AND ATTEMPTS TO SELL ME MORE PRODUCTS WHEN ALL i WANT TO DO IS LOOK UP WHAT SYMBOL I NEED FOR THE BURN TOOL. IT MAKES ME WANT TO THROW MY COMPUTER OUT THE WINDOW AND MAKES THE WHOLE PROCESS LESS. FUN.
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE EASY " HELP INDEX"? I DON'T WANT A TUTORIAL EITHER, JUST A SIMPLE ANSWER.
If you start a new thread and ask a direct question without all the fluff, you will get the simple answer you need. People here are generally very polite, unlike the people in General Comments forum or DW forum.
Hello, pamela. Find the sponge tool icon (the sponge) and either right-click or click hold it and you will see the little curved hand for the burn tool. Nobody here wants to sell you anything.
I am sorry if I sounded rude, but doesn't seem to be a little crazy to have to go to the adobe site, then start a question thread (and then wait) to get an answer from people who are just trying to enjoy their conversations.
How do I email photos from my Adobe Photoshop 11? Can't find and "email" button from a specific catalog.
It is, unfortunately, hidden from the view. You get it by clicking on the share tab. See this picture:
Before you try sending anything by e-mail, please ensure that you have setup a default e-mail client on your machine with all the details entered.