Skip navigation
nikolien stringa
Currently Being Moderated

cs3 slide presentation convert to html5 in cs6

Dec 19, 2012 7:23 AM

I've made several websites in Flash CS3 with a Flash slide presentation on a Windows 7 platform. Now i wish to convert them in Flash CS6 to html5 with toolkit for createJS. I recieve the following notice: Documents with slides and forms by this Flash version is not supported. Open this document in an earlier version.  Is there anyone who can help me with this problem because i really want to convert my slide presentation to html5 , otherwise the sites are not visable on a Apple i-phone or i-pad. Thank you. Nikolien from the Netherlands

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Dec 19, 2012 7:36 AM   in reply to nikolien stringa

The Screen Class you used to build your slide Presentation was abandoned from Adobe with Actionscript 3. Toolkit for createJS needs Actionscript 3, so that explains the incompatibility message.

I made some experiments with Toolkit for createJS and even with version 1.1. you have to meet very specific restrictions with your fla to get lucky to export it without bigger issues, its in no way a real conversion tool, more a ground to get your manual work started.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Dec 20, 2012 12:19 AM   in reply to nikolien stringa

Without knowing how complex your Websites is, it`s a guess on my side. But my recent difficulties to export a simple animation that contained some AlphaBlending would suggest, that createJS is not a tool that can be used at the moment without good knowledge of Actionscript/Javascript.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points