Skip navigation
shodan08
Currently Being Moderated

Lightroom 4.3 error exporting an image to Xrite ColorChecker Passport software to create a profile

Dec 21, 2012 11:34 PM

Tags: #problem #xrite #colorchecker_passport #lightroom4.3

Camera profiles created prior to the update to 4.3 still work, but when exporting an image to the software now, a command window pops up VERY briefly "OMG Error #15: Initializing libiomp5md.dll, but found libguide40.lib already initialized."  I found both files in c:\windows\system32, but when I looked into a backup copy of my drive from prior to the 4.3 update, neither file is present, leading me to believe they were installed by the update.  I tested the LR 4.1 version and the unchanged xrite software performs as it should with LR.

Solutions?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 12, 2013 3:08 PM   in reply to shodan08

Shodan08 - This is not an Adobe issue as far as I can tell. It began happening to me at some point in time in the past as well.

You can create a .bat file which will manually execute the ColorChecker Passport software for you. If you don't have the full Desktop software installed, so so first.

Then create a colorchecker.bat file with a single line:

C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe /c "SET KMP_DUPLICATE_LIB_OK=TRUE && START /D ^"C:\Program Files (x86)\X-Rite\ColorChecker Passport\win\^" Passport.exe"

Run this .bat file and the desktop application will run.

This is on Windows 8 x64, Lightroom 4

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 19, 2013 10:49 PM   in reply to shodan08

Thanks Jeremy's for the solution, I've been stuck on this problem too.  I also found this solution on x-rite support forum.

http://xritephoto.com/ph_product_overview.aspx?ID=1257&Action=Support& SupportID=5591

By setting the environment variable it allows you to export DNG file from the x-rite presets within Lightroom 4.3. Restart Lightroom and under Develop down in Camera Calibration the new profile should be loaded.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points