Skip navigation
Remus Design
Currently Being Moderated

Adobe Exchange Item Upload Problem

Dec 25, 2012 4:57 PM

I've uploaded an After Effects template on the adobe exchange and got a confirmation mail that the item is uploaded and has been routed to the QA team for review. It also said that I will get a notification once the item is approved. However, there have been almost two months and I still haven't got any response. I tried to send an email to the support service ("After_Effects_Exchange_Administrators@adobe.com") but the email bounces back. It says "Technical details of permanent failure:

Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 No such user - psmtp (state 13)". Can someone please help me out with this matter? And how long does it normally take for an item to be reviewed ? Thank you very much

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Dec 25, 2012 7:52 PM   in reply to Remus Design

The After Effects Exchange (which is part of the old "Classic" Exchange) is being transitioned to a new system. New submissions on the old system are pending as this transition occurs.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 17, 2013 11:51 AM   in reply to Todd_Kopriva

I think there is a bug in old Adobe excange. Submitting a commercial template project does not open the URL field to enter the download link.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points