• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Everytime I click on manage site I am redirected to a world secure page that is blank.

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2012 Dec 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time i click on manage site within the adobe creative cloud i am redirected to an address of world secure and a  blank page appears? This happens on everyone of my websites. All i want to do is delete a couple of trial websites and then i end up going thru the hoops again and again. Isn't there a just simple way to delete a website i no longer am using? Also why can't i just \access all my sites from the administration dashbar? Why do i have to sign in and re sign in to get to the particular website i want? Can't things be a little easier? Everytime i visit the administration dashboard it has been reconfigured causing me a hassle.

Message was edited by: Liam Dilley - No need to shout

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 02, 2013 Jan 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey onomonopeea,

I have just tested this on my end with my own Creative Cloud account and when I clicked the 'Manage' link for a site, I was successfully directed to the admin console of that particular site. I was unable to replicate the issue you have described. Can you please try a different browser and clearing your cache and cookies? If that does not resolve the issue, I will need you to submit a support ticket and provide us with your Adobe ID and password so we can troubleshoot this.

Cheers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines