Skip navigation
WLarryBarton
Currently Being Moderated

download?

Dec 30, 2012 2:05 PM

I bought Adobe Acrobat X Standard upgrade from Amazon in June, 2012. I uninstalled before the hard drive failed on my computer. I installed a new hard drive, but now cannot find the CD/DVD. I have everything else (packaging, S/N, etc.)

Can  you provide a download  of this program or can I buy a new CD/DVD?

Thanks,

Larry Barton

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Dec 30, 2012 2:30 PM   in reply to WLarryBarton

Try http://prodesigntools.com/all-adobe-cs5-direct-download-links.html and activate it with your serial number.

Follow the Very Important Instructions on that page first otherwise the links won't work.

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 30, 2012 5:52 PM   in reply to WLarryBarton

I did not find Acrobat X Standard in the list you provided, only Acrobat X Pro.

There is no separate Acrobat X Standard trial. It's included in the Acrobat X Pro trial.

The serial number unlocks either the Standard or Pro features.

Download the Acrobat X Pro trial, activate it with your serial number and it will revert to Acrobat X Standard.

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 31, 2012 8:47 AM   in reply to WLarryBarton

WLarryBarton please keep in mind this is a public forum.  Please do not post personal information such as your serial number for Acrobat.

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 31, 2012 11:19 PM   in reply to WLarryBarton

What do you mean by serial number does not work? Is there an error message?

You mentioned in your first post that you bought an upgrade.

If that's the case, your serial number will be recognised as an upgrade by the Acrobat X installer and the installer will request that you enter the serial number from an earlier qualifying version.

Then you enter the serial number for an earlier version of Acrobat in order for for your upgrade serial number to be accepted.

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 1, 2013 12:34 AM   in reply to WLarryBarton

This is a public forum; please do not publish your email address and other private data.  I have removed your email address and telephone number from your post.

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 1, 2013 12:45 PM   in reply to WLarryBarton

WLarryBarton wrote:

Upgrade

Refer my earlier Post #7

"If that's the case, your serial number will be recognised as an upgrade by the Acrobat X installer and the installer will request that you enter the serial number from an earlier qualifying version.

Then you enter the serial number for an earlier version of Acrobat in order for for your upgrade serial number to be accepted."

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points